Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

act1980

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
I have had a number of problems with one of my Apple devices that I won't go in to on here. I have spoken with 4 different senior advisors all have which have been useless, unhelpful and not sympathetic to my situation.

I would like to be able to contact Apple head office as I think they should be aware of this.

Does anyone have the contact details of who I would need to speak to?

I just feel like I'm going round in circles and not getting anywhere!:(

Reactions: karenlw

beeinformed

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
When you call Apple corporate headquarters at "408-996-1010", try asking for "Apple Executive Customer Service" department and I hope you get positive results!

AFDoc

Suspended
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
I have had a number of problems with one of my Apple devices that I won't go in to on here. I have spoken with 4 different senior advisors all have which have been useless, unhelpful and not sympathetic to my situation.

I would like to be able to contact Apple head office as I think they should be aware of this.

Does anyone have the contact details of who I would need to speak to?

I just feel like I'm going round in circles and not getting anywhere!:(

Maybe your expectations are a bit to high and you're simply not satisfied with the answers you're receiving. Bold portion above is the reason I believe this. Maybe take the time to explain your issue?

ihonda

Suspended
Sep 17, 2009
I had an issue 6 months ago, I emailed Tim, Steve, and support@apple.com I eventually (week later) got a call from Tim cook's office and they resolved my issue.

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX
I was wondering the same thing as he was no longer with us by that time.

well im sure his company emails are forwarded to tim/his staff

as others have stated OP. Email Tim Cook and someone will contact you. If anything is going to be done.. thats it.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
well im sure his company emails are forwarded to tim/his staff

as others have stated OP. Email Tim Cook and someone will contact you. If anything is going to be done.. thats it.

Maybe so but if you're going to email Tim Cook anyway what's the point of emailing Steve Jobs as well.

ihonda

Suspended
Sep 17, 2009
steve jobs's emails are still opened and viewed by people in the main office, that is why i sent it to various emails. the issue was related to how i was treated in the one retail location over a macbook by one of the employees that needed to be fired on the spot. it was resolved and i was compensated by customer relations for the issue at hand.

act1980

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
Thanks for all the feedback guys!

I will definitely send Tim an email!:)

act1980

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
I just got round to emailing them today. Will definitely let you know how it goes, thanks again for all your help guys!!:)

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
I'm sure none of the issues are big enough to contact the CEO. If you're having a problem with an employee you should contact the manager, not the CEO who probably doesn't even know who the guy is.

Tharian

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2009
I'm sure none of the issues are big enough to contact the CEO. If you're having a problem with an employee you should contact the manager, not the CEO who probably doesn't even know who the guy is.

People seem to think that their small problems are worthy of going straight to the top of the chain. It's not like Tim Cook has a multi-billion dollar company to run or anything.

-d

Reactions: script

stevelam

macrumors 65816
Nov 4, 2010
steve jobs's emails are still opened and viewed by people in the main office, that is why i sent it to various emails. the issue was related to how i was treated in the one retail location over a macbook by one of the employees that needed to be fired on the spot. it was resolved and i was compensated by customer relations for the issue at hand.

You needed someone fired on the spot? So pathetic.

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
People seem to think that their small problems are worthy of going straight to the top of the chain. It's not like Tim Cook has a multi-billion dollar company to run or anything.

-d

Tim Cook when he gets an email about some retail employee acting up "Omg why do these people think I care? Ugh I wish I didn't have to give out my email."
What he has to say "we will look into it"

Deasnutz

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2011
Tim Cook when he gets an email about some retail employee acting up "Omg why do these people think I care? Ugh I wish I didn't have to give out my email."
What he has to say "we will look into it"

You don't think outside emails are screened by an underling? Besides, he probably might enjoy being so powerful..."am I not merciful???"

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
You don't think outside emails are screened by an underling? Besides, he probably might enjoy being so powerful..."am I not merciful???"

I know if someone emailed me over them not liking the answer one of my employees told me I would just immediately delete it. I would have bigger problems than "oh I had an issue and the people weren't completely understanding they need to be fired"

act1980

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
I was advised by several members of staff in various stores to send an email to Tim.

Just because I am not going into detail about my issues doesn't mean that people should assume that it's not important enough to email head office.

People shouldn't be so quick to assume and judge situations they know nothing about.

Reactions: xander49x
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.