Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Glope

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
Sorry for spamming the forum today :p

Just wondering - will the maroo leather cases (http://www.maroo.com/store/design/Leather-Series) fit the new ipad 4? The ones available to buy in the UK say 'maroo 2, for the ipad 2', and they don't have a UK store ^^

Thanks

Edit: UK customers - did you purchase directly from the site and get it shipped over or have you found a different european site, since Amazon UK don't really stock many

Last edited:

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
I had a maroo on my ipad 3 and it was good quality - it is large and heavy for keeping in a briefcase or traveling:
087ab544.jpg

emaja

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2005
Chicago, IL
I had the same question so I emailed them and was told that the dimensions haven't changed so yes, their cases do fit the newest iPad.

Paparentman

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2012
Bought one for iPad 2 after seeing discussion on another forum and finding clearance price of $9.95. I like the protection but not real happy with use as stand. Rocks and unsteady when upright. Won't complain much with the price though.

emaja

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2005
Chicago, IL
They are having a HUGE sale right now where the nylon cases are 60% off which makes them $20 each and the some leather cases are on sale for up to 50% off.

I don't work for them, just a happy customer on their email list.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.