Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
M

Mr.damien

Yikes. Modern Lambo designs are overwrought, bloated origami, Ferraris have a beautiful, almost understated elegance.

Plus, nothing sounds like a F-car motor wound up to 8K+. I've driven a few of both, on and off track, the Ferrari experience always made my spine tingle, the Lambos just didn't have the same impact (even silly HP TT Gallardos).

In fact, I'd take the Gallardo platform in Audi dress over the Lambo :)

+1 to the TF&TF quote (aka, TG&TC) :) Craig's car was OK, mine was was more groovy :D

Aventador rules them all *DOT*

----------

Dream on...

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta > Lamborghini Aventador ...by some margin.:rolleyes:

lol Berlinetta is so much for girl in comparison of Aventador.
I think Eddy Cue is approaching Ferrari to create the Ferrari's girl pack: Berlinetta + iPad mini hahaha!

http://vimeo.com/22884674

----------

How many F1, Le Mans and sports car races has Lambo won?
You can figure it out on one hand.

Yeah great. In this case Renault won F1 too so their car are better than Lamborghini...

Ho wait... :rolleyes:

----------

Lamborghini > any car! I had a Countach poster on my wall as a kid. And that's as close as I ever got to owning one. :cool:
Same ! But I owned the Countach Majorette :D

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
If the news or rumor involves someone associated with Apple, even if it has little or nothing to do with Apple products, it is a worthy "mac rumor."

The website needs a name change. Apple Computer became Apple for the reasons we all know now. MacRumors need to become "Apple and Apple related rumours" for the obvious reasons. This website has not been Mac rumours only now for a long long time.

alfistas

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2012
Helios Prime
Aventador rules them all *DOT*

I agree! The Aventador is better than all previous Lamborghinis in terms of performance figures. It is more of a VW than a Lamborgini though... it is not vulgar anymore but simply plain ugly.

lol Berlinetta is so much for girl in comparison of Aventador.
I think Eddy Cue is approaching Ferrari to create the Ferrari's girl pack: Berlinetta + iPad mini hahaha!

Well, between me and my car I prefer to be the one wearing the trousers. So yeah a ferrari is always a lady. A very beautiful lady...

The Aventador on the other hand... Is it a stealth fighter jet? Does it fly? Does it have turrets?? Is it invisible to Radars? What no??? Then it is really rather ridiculous!!

As a personal preference I consider Alfa's to be the most beautiful cars:

alfa-romeo-8c.jpg

Snits

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2007
Yay iPlug

Yes, Apple will work with Farrari to develop the iPlug electric vehicle. :rolleyes:

iGrip

macrumors 68000
Jul 1, 2010
iPad Mini?

What if you could use nothing but an iPad Mini to drive a Ferrari? Touch based steering would be cool.

breising

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2011
Now Jony Ive needs an

aston martin vantage roadster! or maybe a McLaren mp4-12c!
I mean, There are ton's of Ferrari's running around Apple!

Actually, I saw a authentic 427 FORD Cobra this morning... At first I thought we were having an earthquake!

Then I realized it was just a Cobra! wow... :D

unplugme71

macrumors 68030
May 20, 2011
Earth
Hardly. $250K is NOT Ferrari or Lambo territory. Yes, it could be doable if you watch your money carefully, but that's certainly well below Ferrari's typical clientele.

My neighbor has 4 of them and makes that. So its definitely doable. Not saying they are brand spanking new as some of the ones he has are early 90's.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.