Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Nov 8, 2012, 09:21 AM   #76
the8thark
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Ugh. No thanks. @me is just fine!

Fair warning, Apple, that if you ever force me to use 'iCloud' as my email I'll be jumping back to G-Mail.
I'd still be using G-mail if it existed.
I mean Garfield email. The original owners of gmail before google bought it out and made their own google mail.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 10:33 AM   #77
RenoG
macrumors 65816

I'd rather not use my current @me.com email due to its core name. Currently I simply use my Gmail for everything but need a secondary goto address. I think I'll get this @iCloud.com address.

I don't know why they don't give us the simple option of changing our current @me email to the new @iCloud one so that we wont have multi domains. You know like an 'edit exsisting email address' option.
RenoG is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion