Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:01 PM   #1
DayOfChaos
macrumors 6502

My iPad 4 is perfect, so happy I didn't choose Mini

And this is coming from someone who just retired their iPad 1. The display is PERFECT. There is NO blacklight bleed, no dead pixels, and the colors all look perfect, just like my iPhone 5. Performance is rockin', and while the OS as a whole is smooth as butter, everything from websites rendering to photo editing apps are about x10 faster then the iPad 3 (used my mother's iPad before deciding to upgrade).

Then..I saw the Mini. I laughed. The A5 is alot slower, the screen is laughable, and I read about the 512MB of RAM, which doesn't future proof the Mini at all.

If you are looking for power, and a big beautiful display, the iPad 4 is the way to go. Happy with my purchase!
DayOfChaos is offline   12 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad