Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tzhu07

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
Likely a few thousand years old or a few billion years old? ;)

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
The Earth came into existence at the time of my birth, and will cease to exist when I enter my grave.

In all seriousness, are we really asking this question in this day and age? :rolleyes:

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Just a pre-emptive mod note. Please keep the PRSI material out of this thread.

To be sure there are many people who take the age of the earth based on their religious belief's. Lets not let that aspect and derail this thread

T'hain Esh Kelch

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2001
Denmark
[MOD NOTE]
Just a pre-emptive mod note. Please keep the PRSI material out of this thread.

To be sure there are many people who take the age of the earth based on their religious belief's. Lets not let that aspect and derail this thread
What alternative is there to scientific sanity, other than religious babble? :confused: Wouldn't be much of a discussion then.

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
What alternative is there to scientific sanity, other than religious babble? :confused: Wouldn't be much of a discussion then.

MOD NOTE: Exactly what we were asking you to avoid.

As you did in your first post in the thread you can answer the question posed, but not the reason why or discuss it. Within PRSI all would be fair game, but since the OP does not have access we don't typically move threads to there where the OP can't participate.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.