Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

towg

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2012
Cardiff
I don't know what else I could've expected from the genius mind that came up with these lyrics from his newest single "scream and shout"

Quote:
Everybody in the club
All eyes on us
All eyes on us
All eyes on us

I wanna scream and shout and let it all out
And scream and shout and let it out
We say oh we oh we oh we oh
I wanna scream and shout and let it all out
And scream and shout and let it out

You are now now rocking with will.i.am
and Britney bitch
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Bring the action

I'd love to hear Sir Ian McKellen read that.

Perhaps he could change his name to I.an.M.klen.

HiRez

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
Western US
Oh my god, I didn't even realize that will.i.am's partner in this fiasco is none other than the Fusion Garage CEO that "produced" the ill-fated JooJoo tablet! I believe they sold fewer than 100 JooJoo tablets after much hype. This just gets more perfect...

maroontiger2k9

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2009
never knew that will.i.am had haters on MR.... :eek:

bottom line, if this wasnt endorsed and or financed by a celeb, it wouldnt have nearly any hate associated with it... the price point is kinda ridiculous... but its a nice looking product... if apple made it, im sure there wouldnt be any hate...

it looks like a marc jacobs iphone case... (at least the white one).. why do yall insist on hating for no reason?

Slackula

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2003
Why blow that kind of money on something that is so unnecessarily expensive? No thanks, I'm going to put that same amount of money towards something more reasonably priced--to buy 80% of the Apple 32GB RAM upgrade on the new 27-inch iMac.:eek::rolleyes:

Swordylove

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2012
LOL @ this thread. Talk about excessive expressions of hate and disgust :eek: :D

I think that vintage camera looks pretty nice, if it didn't have an iPhone stuck behind it. :rolleyes:

zoozx

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2002
ca
never knew that will.i.am had haters on MR.... :eek:

bottom line, if this wasnt endorsed and or financed by a celeb, it wouldnt have nearly any hate associated with it... the price point is kinda ridiculous... but its a nice looking product... if apple made it, im sure there wouldnt be any hate...

it looks like a marc jacobs iphone case... (at least the white one).. why do yall insist on hating for no reason?

Apple would never make that piece of sh.
I don't know who or what will i am SSSSTTTTIICCCKK is all about, but that thing is a joke.

stoopkitty

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2010
I'm sorry, is this a sponsored post? It looks like junk. If you watch the interview, the guy is basically saying "this is a product we are selling based on how it looks and is designed to rip you off and we are selling it for way more than it is worth"

Slackula

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2003
Apple would never make that piece of sh.
I don't know who or what will i am SSSSTTTTIICCCKK is all about, but that thing is a joke.

But if Apple did make this, they would list it on their web site stating: "Available by Christmas". Then they would release it in their stores an hour before closing on the 24th of December.:D

Not a troll here, I actually like Apple a lot. But with all the flame-throwing going on this evening, just felt the need to laugh at ourselves a bit.;)

Additionally, if Apple put this product out, nine months later they would release a "revolutionary" new version of it that was 2mm thinner.

Last edited:

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
This is what pimp daddiez use on the streetz - So if you guys keep being wise-asses you might not be saying "will.i.am.suck.s" anymore...

...But you might be saying "who cut out my tongue?"

Slackula

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2003
Perhaps this gentleman could also release updated Mac Pros as there seems to be a good many folks around these parts actually wanting to purchase some of those.

Last edited:

B2k1977

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2009
Oh hell no

This is actually really neat.

I wonder if it also works as a battery pack? I could see a lot of people ditching their DSLRs for this. Certainly has the right number of megapixels.

You couldn't be more wrong. I would never trade my DSLR for this trash. I'll pretend you didn't even say that.

oplix

Suspended
Jun 29, 2008
New York, NY
this is bound to fail because the iphone 5 already takes fantastic photographs. this is just a bad gimmick. He's probably just endorsing it. The schmucks who came up with this probably have money to throw around on bad investments.

its like throwing **** at the ceiling and seeing if it sticks.

Jibbajabba

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2011
Careful Will, Apple might sue for using the "i" in your name and as far as I can see those cases have a rectangular shape with round corners - that'll open a can of worms :p

Chastepe

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2010
Derby, UK
Check out his new music video! LMAO

Hi everyone,
I am one of you who thinks his product is a useless piece of crap. But guess what! He just realised his new music video with Britney Spears called "Scream & Shout". The whole music video is more like a promotional for this piece of ****!! I could not stop laughing! It s hilarious!

Check out the screenshot! :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-29 at 07.32.00.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-29 at 07.32.00.png
    375.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:

Popcutureboi

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2011
Brisbane Australia
Product placement in pop music videos is not new. The camera looks great in the video. I imagin the only reason people are not going to like it is because it is made by someone that creates popular music?

We are living in a time where it is important for pop stars to generate income from other forms of creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.