Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
It'd sure be a good start to the week with a new beta released today..

Just sayin'... :cool:

Man, wish that would happen too, but highly doubt so. Saturday was exactly 2 weeks after beta 2 and nothing was released. So if there was a next beta, it should be next Sat. Apple mostly adheres to the 2-3 week interval, not random days for release of betas.

Am3r1ca16

Suspended
Jul 17, 2012
New York City
Man, wish that would happen too, but highly doubt so. Saturday was exactly 2 weeks after beta 2 and nothing was released. So if there was a next beta, it should be next Sat. Apple mostly adheres to the 2-3 week interval, not random days for release of betas.

what? Beta 2 was released nov 12. today would be exactly 3 weeks. so it would make sense if today they release beta 3.

Snowwyoyo

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2012
New Features:
-New Passbook card to explain the app (9to5mac)

Improvements (fixes):
-Panorama is fixed (9to5mac)
-You can download individual songs from iTunes Match again (9to5mac)

If you notice anything new in 6.1 or improved from iOS 6.0.1/6.0, post here.

Finally! iTunes Match will be useable again!

britboyj

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2009
That is the same thing. Sell app and put app in store. But whatever.

Things that are free are not sold, sir. You still have to pay $99 if you want it in the App store, even if it's free. (Or if you want official access to betas)

WeegieMac

Jan 29, 2008
Glasgow, UK
Is it ironic that the chippy up the road from me (in England), that's now closed, used to sell battered mars bars? :D So nice!!

Saw a battered cream egg on the menu at a seaside chippy once, but didn't try it.

A battered CREME EGG!?! Urgh man, that's just wrong! lol

Ibtechsavvy

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2012
Yeah dude it's safe. Use a known website. For extra precaution use a prepaid Visa. I used my normal day to day use Visa and it was safe.

Thanks for the answer, I wasn't concerned about the safety in terms of paying them, I was wondering what info the UDID could give them, since I would be under their "developer devices" wouldn't they be able to see what apps I use and possibly my info attached to those apps. I think there is only 100 devices per account so I think it would manageable to "monitor" them if this were the case.

arikanami

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2013
Anyone know if the assistive touch auto-lock bug is still there? The one where iOS just won't auto-lock if the assistive touch button was the last thing pressed.

the bug is gone now, press assistive anytime and the screen will sleep and lock, tried already many times after update.

nice work apple

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.