Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HatingTheIphone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
I have been searching for two days and for the life of me cannot figure this out. Be it wallpaper, pictures, videos, anything. I have Windows 7. Please, can anyone provide a step-by-step?

HatingTheIphone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
Searching for two days? Dunno about that buddy.
Here you go.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4236?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Happy Chanukah

Already seen that and I'm stuck at step 2...
To sync photos from a Mac or Windows PC to your device using photo applications
  1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
  2. In iTunes, select your device's icon in the Devices list on the left.
First, I do not see an "Devices list" on the left. If I enable the Menu bar, I see File >> Devices >> but no icon? Going further I cannot find anything remotely close to a Photos tab. So yea, still searching and wandering.

Nand

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2011
San Juan
Already seen that and I'm stuck at step 2...
To sync photos from a Mac or Windows PC to your device using photo applications
  1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
  2. In iTunes, select your device's icon in the Devices list on the left.
First, I do not see an "Devices list" on the left. If I enable the Menu bar, I see File >> Devices >> but no icon? Going further I cannot find anything remotely close to a Photos tab. So yea, still searching and wandering.

It's in the right side now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 86

Raftysworld

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2011
I'm pretty sure you can't actually copy pictures from your computer to your iPhone. You have to use iCloud now.

HatingTheIphone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
It's in the right side now

My phone icon wasn't appearing over there like on your screen so i unplugged it and plugged it back in and it finally appeared. Never seen that over there before. Thanks, got it work. Still think Apple needs to get their **** together and update their manuals. Assuming I can do this for videos and whatnot, I might give this phone another couple weeks before I make my decision now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.