Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old May 13, 2011, 06:36 AM   #326
jc1350
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky9292 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Can someone post a link on how to FTP into a mobile me account? I thought we were stuck with slow ass WebDAV
I tried with implicit TLS and explicit TLS and both failed to connect.

Perhaps the other poster meant he/she used an all-in-one ftp client that includes webdav/webdavs. Cyberduck is one such program.
jc1350 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2011, 11:04 AM   #327
blehpunk
macrumors regular

My transition from dotmac to mobileme was an absolute cluster****. As a result I still don't feel the same way about Apple. I still like macs best for computers but I never upgraded my iPhones and switched to Android and don't care about iPads at all. I barely use iTunes anymore and have had credit in the store for 2 years that I haven't used. I love my MBA but if there was a decent alternative in computing I'd probably switch. Mobileme still isn't right.
blehpunk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 01:10 AM   #328
sanju250
macrumors newbie

steve jobs quotes on inspiration

One can refer some of the most popular quotes by steve jobs by clicking here - steve jobs inspirational quotes
sanju250 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion