Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Dec 18, 2012, 04:24 PM   #51
ChrisCW11
macrumors regular

iPhone quickly becoming best Android device

Top 2 rows on my iPhone are Google apps. My iCrap folder is filling up with useless Apple apps because I cannot delete them.
ChrisCW11 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 05:50 PM   #52
GustavFH
macrumors newbie

But.. Why a stand-alone app??

I don't have any feedback for this app itself, but what I don't understand is why it's not just an extension of the YouTube app?

Why not have an "always-present" upload/shoot movie button in the original app that does what this app does?

Would it take to much space for the existing app or something like that? If not, I think it'd be a lot smarter..

Is the focus here is on quick acces?

Like the Facebook apps? ..
GustavFH is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion