Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 10, 2011, 04:50 PM   #1
dubaii
macrumors newbie

Pictures on iPhone 4 are all of a sudden blurry

I recently took a picture on my iPhone4 and the camera froze. Later, when everything seemed fine, I opened the photos and all the pictures (even ones that I had previously viewed and were fine) were all blurry. Normally, pictures are blurry for a second until it focuses but these are just remaining blurry. I have restarted the app and restarted the phone several times and am not getting anything. The pictures that I uploaded onto the phone via iPhoto are absolutely fine.

Any suggestions on what needs to be done so I can see the pictures? When I email them to myself and open them on the computer, they are perfectly normal. It is only on the phone that they appear blurry.

Thanks!
dubaii is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2011, 04:57 PM   #2
Jordan921
macrumors 68030

I noticed that with some wallpapers I had synced from my comp. Not sure what the fix would be but I just deleted and resynced them.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 01:55 PM   #3
Viper107
macrumors newbie

Blurrrrr

Tap the phone screen to focus. I think maybe in my experience, I take the photos too fast, and the focus hasn't adjusted quick enough, causing grainy and blurred photos.
Viper107 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2012, 01:58 PM   #4
vastoholic
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper107 View Post
Tap the phone screen to focus. I think maybe in my experience, I take the photos too fast, and the focus hasn't adjusted quick enough, causing grainy and blurred photos.
Why did you revive these two old threads with information that is irrelevant to both situations?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone