Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gray bishop

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2012
I ordered the silver se on the 14th and it was supposed to start shipping on the 20th but I haven't gotten an email yet. Hopefully it'll ship before Friday. Getting tired of waiting.

the quickest way to find out about your case is to contact them via facebook
when I wanted info on my silver case they responded right away and I had it within 2 days

archrider

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
I received my case today is gorgeous! I really like it. I have a question my phone has the lucky labs installed. Do I need to install the rash-guards element case sent? Or the lucky labs will work?

Lucky labs doesn't wrap over the chamfered corners like the rash guards. that's the most vulnerable part of the phone, unprotected. You might be OK but the jolt caused by a drop could cause the case to impact that part of the phone. The case with the links is pretty flexible. It will flex right into the chamfered corners.

Krulesall

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2012
Just got an email saying my case shipped! Finally! For those waiting, it was ordered on the 14th and shipped on the 26th.

Cosmos01

macrumors member
Nov 9, 2012
Just got an email saying my case shipped! Finally! For those waiting, it was ordered on the 14th and shipped on the 26th.

Min just shipped too! I ordered on the 17th. Can't wait!! It should be delivered by next Thursday so a week to go :D

ndbarras

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2011
I bought the first edition to start with then when the black ops was released I just could not help myself! Well I am enjoying playing around with both of them mixing them up to see which way looks the best. I am loving the way it is currently set up with the FE with the VZ backplate and sticker boy matte black wraps, let me know what you guys think. In a little bit im gonna put the black corners from the FE on the Black ops to see how I like the way that looks. Ill post pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    850.2 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 184

ndbarras

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2011
I put the blk corners from the FE on the Black Ops, let me know what you guys think.

Dont know why pics didnt show up but here ya go.

Attachments

• IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 199

v3rn

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2010
If anyone wants to sell their VZ backplate from the Black Ops case please let me know.

phoquethempaa

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2012
i got a copy one from aliexpress from china. So what?

Y'all need to calm the heck down. The copy ones are GREAT! Light as heck, feels great in your hand. So what if it's made in some factory in china, not a man in USA? I have one right now. It feels bloody great. It's not injected rubber on the corner things. It's a polymer plastic. And I dont give a #### if its just aluminum. I don't care if it's sprayed on. Be in mind NORMAL people, not a bunch of rich brats like you, would rather spend 30 dollars for a quality case than a 120-160 dollar case! There is only one defect. The suede back is a little stretchy. So what?

Dexy

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2010
So what is the point of your post???

You have fake case and the case is only similar in qulity with original in name "Sector5"

v3rn

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2010
So I have a lesser quality case and I'm ok with it? That's the point of your post? As an owner of a fake and a real Sector 5, there really is no comparison. The real is of much higher quality and precision. If you own a fake and haven't seen a real I could see how you like it. But until you've seen them both, the casewill and other fakes aren't even close.

swervinsuburban

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2012
Y'all need to calm the heck down. The copy ones are GREAT! Light as heck, feels great in your hand. So what if it's made in some factory in china, not a man in USA? I have one right now. It feels bloody great. It's not injected rubber on the corner things. It's a polymer plastic. And I dont give a #### if its just aluminum. I don't care if it's sprayed on. Be in mind NORMAL people, not a bunch of rich brats like you, would rather spend 30 dollars for a quality case than a 120-160 dollar case! There is only one defect. The suede back is a little stretchy. So what?

Trollin

vodavoda

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2012
So I have a lesser quality case and I'm ok with it? That's the point of your post? As an owner of a fake and a real Sector 5, there really is no comparison. The real is of much higher quality and precision. If you own a fake and haven't seen a real I could see how you like it. But until you've seen them both, the casewill and other fakes aren't even close.

can you make a side by side comparison?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.