Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Jan 17, 2013, 06:39 PM   #1
06Honda
macrumors regular

iTunes Downloads

Every time i log into ITUNES there are 2 movie extra downloads that keep trying to download and then I get an error box. I click on the box and no reason is listed for the error. I no longer have the movies they are related to and do not want these 2 downloads. Since the downloads never work how can i delete them so they don't show up again. See image for download files. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Downloads on ITunes.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	390872   Click image for larger version

Name:	ITUNES Error 1.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	390873  
06Honda is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2013, 06:48 PM   #2
bigMAC28
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Honda View Post
Every time i log into ITUNES there are 2 movie extra downloads that keep trying to download and then I get an error box. I click on the box and no reason is listed for the error. I no longer have the movies they are related to and do not want these 2 downloads. Since the downloads never work how can i delete them so they don't show up again. See image for download files. Thanks.
Did you try to go through the itunes store to where you would actually "purchase" the movies and try to re-download them? you could download them, then cancel and delete them when they re-download. if not why dont you try emailing the itunes support team. They always get back to me in a few hours. Probably tomorrow now that business hours are over.
bigMAC28 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2013, 06:56 PM   #3
06Honda
macrumors regular

I will try re-downloading the movies again and then delete. Just thought maybe there was a simple delete button and that's it. Thanks.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 06:56 PM   #4
06Honda
macrumors regular

Update

Ending up contact support. Issue was fixed in less than 24 hours and they contacted me via email.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 09:11 PM   #5
Primejimbo
macrumors 68030

I been talking with them about iTunes Extra's. There is a problem with them and they are working on it. I couldn't get Ted or Wizard of Oz extras to download and kept getting errors also. You're not the only one having issues.
Primejimbo is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help