Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Apr 13, 2011, 06:16 PM   #1
KarlJay
macrumors 6502a

Enlarging text in Xcode 4 doesn't work

I'm new to Mac and Xcode, I'd like the text to be a bit bigger. The command+ works in Safari, but not in Xcode 4.

I looked up the key config setting, and it's set to command+, but it doesn't work within the editor, I just need this in the the .h / .m editor. I have the editor in focus when I try this.

Anyone else have this problem with Xcode 4?
KarlJay is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2011, 07:55 PM   #2
Shawnpk
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlJay View Post
I'm new to Mac and Xcode, I'd like the text to be a bit bigger. The command+ works in Safari, but not in Xcode 4.

I looked up the key config setting, and it's set to command+, but it doesn't work within the editor, I just need this in the the .h / .m editor. I have the editor in focus when I try this.

Anyone else have this problem with Xcode 4?
If you want only the text in the editor to be larger, you can do that in Xcode preferences. Goto Xcode>Preferences>Fonts & Colors. Choose the theme which you want to enlarge and highlight all of the text. In the Font box (near the bottom center of the window) click on the small box with the "T" inside of it. Then just set the text to the size you want.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:24 AM   #3
KarlJay
macrumors 6502a

Worked!
thanks.
KarlJay is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2013, 03:41 AM   #4
carlos1901
macrumors newbie

Shawnpk thanks you
carlos1901 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming