Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BenFL

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2010
Can someone help me with this one? Not sure if the resolution is what you need. Thank you!

Also, can these logos work across all devices, (mini, 5, 4s) or is it phone/iPad specific? I tried putting the apple logo on my mini and it was too big.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 57

TyPod

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Does anybody's logo sometimes disappear, for instance, when traveling and having service and data change? I notice mine goes back to "AT&T" sometimes when i'm traveling.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Can someone here make the ipcc bundle for me since the windows version wont work?

All Iam asking for is 2 bundles + the original.

Carrier version: 13.0
Telia.se

Or do you think it'll fail?

Attachments

• iOS-6_WHITE_SHADOW (2).png
    iOS-6_WHITE_SHADOW (2).png
    10.5 KB · Views: 765
  • iOS-6_WHITE (1).png
    iOS-6_WHITE (1).png
    9.4 KB · Views: 760
  • iOS6ETCHED.png
    iOS6ETCHED.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 746
  • iOS6.png
    iOS6.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 756

Cynikal.Mindset

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2010
Guelph ON, Canada
Your etched shadow on the second one is cut off because your original image was cropped to close. If the image came already cropped that close, you need to start off by pasting it into a larger canvas (before you do anything else).

I noticed that after I was done, I'm doing them at work between work orders so some things slip. I'll fix it up tomorrow. Also, I've noticed with the windows version of carrier changer the etched and normal logos are reversed.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego

First, it's nice to see people contributing and helping people out. Great job!!!:)

My intentions of this post isn't to criticize... but if I could make some suggestions? For example... on the raider logos.

Most of the time you will see black status bars at the top. Since the raiders logo is mostly black, sometimes it's a good idea to convert the image white and/or use light or white colored outline around the logo... and sometimes making the logo transparent helps:

raid1.png

However, sometimes making the image transparent may not look as good when the status bar is a different color like on the messages app:

raid2.png

For the raiders logo it might be a good idea to keep the background black, but retain the white outline. Keeping the white outline will give you a distinct drop shadow effect for your ETCHED image like on the NC page:

raid3.png

Hope you don't take this the wrong way... just making a little suggestion on considering the colors of the status bar when creating the carrier logo's. Keep up the good work!!!!

iliasp

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2013
Greece
I cant make it work on my phone ( iPhone 5, M-Tel BG 13.0 ) but here are the ones i made in case somebody wants them

Attachments

• Mtel.png
    Mtel.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 636
  • Mtel_Etched.png
    Mtel_Etched.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 634

gstarr13

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2013
Hi,

Now that the Patriots are out, time to move on to the Red Sox!

Could someone please resize this?

Thank you

Attachments

• sox1.gif
    sox1.gif
    35 KB · Views: 58
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.