Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
great stuff, been using the yankees logo but now that it's basketball season...without the (R) if you can...

2469.gif

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
Looks better on screenshots than on phone. Lettering is really small... so not worth sharing. Just for fun...

ifixedithm.png

ifixeditnc.png

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Are these updated and etched:confused::confused:

Attachments

• iOS-6_WHITE (1).png
    iOS-6_WHITE (1).png
    9.4 KB · Views: 765
  • iOS-6_WHITE_SHADOW (2).png
    iOS-6_WHITE_SHADOW (2).png
    10.5 KB · Views: 755

StuartMoore

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2011
Scotland
This one just isn't going to look good in black... so I tried making it white...

Ah that's a shame! Needs to be black too. :( Used to be the logo for a couple of skate shops I had called Brokehead. Thanks for trying though.

The Carhartt duck one looks pretty good though.

Stuart.

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
great stuff, been using the yankees logo but now that it's basketball season...without the (R) if you can...

Here you go. "R" removed. AS REQUESTED. Also... included etched version. Still wondering why other participants are not doing this.

Attachments

• D.png
    D.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 726
  • D-ETCHED.png
    D-ETCHED.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 715

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Ah that's a shame! Needs to be black too. :( Used to be the logo for a couple of skate shops I had called Brokehead. Thanks for trying though.

The Carhartt duck one looks pretty good though.

Stuart.

I can do it in black if you'd like, its just not going to look good when you put it onto an iPhone.

----------

Are these updated and etched:confused::confused:

That is the very first set I did when I figured out etching. The one on the right is considered "etched" or shadowed. This is for the notification center. All of the status icons in the notification center look like that.

Look:

Regular non-etched:
2gw71ur.jpg

and etched in Notification Center:
2589vmb.jpg

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I can do it in black if you'd like, its just not going to look good when you put it onto an iPhone.

----------

That is the very first set I did when I figured out etching. The one on the right is considered "etched" or shadowed. This is for the notification center. All of the status icons in the notification center look like that.

Look:

Regular non-etched:
2gw71ur.jpg

and etched in Notification Center:
2589vmb.jpg

Which carrier icon are you using right now? That one?

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Where did you get yours? I am using the one I made earlier in the thread. Link to post: https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/16618533/

----------

Also... I think some of the ones I have made here on MacRumors are being posted to other forums without credit given. Oh well. Such is life.

Oh no, dont think of it that way. I got it from you, your post.
I was just wondering what icon you are using primarily. :D

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
i seem to get unhandled exception with the windows version , sadly.

tried both 0.5 and 0.6.

Iam getting errors with that.

Actually, I downloaded the Windows CarrierCustomLogo tool from the link that 1080p posted and it worked for me:
https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/16671247/

However, since 1080p gave a direct download to the zip'd tool... I used the links that I posted for the documentation on how to use the tool. Since the links I posted had links to download the tool, I thought maybe they are the same versions. You can try the downloading the tool that 1080p posted to see if that helps?

Also... I think some of the ones I have made here on MacRumors are being posted to other forums without credit given. Oh well. Such is life.

That happens to me when sharing modified usermod widgets used for paid theme's. When I post to share them, I give credits to the creator(s)... but then people would share on other forums without giving credits... keeping the credits for themselves. Then they would get questions they can't answer, so the people from the other forum would contact the original creator about the mods... and creators would end up getting mad at me... but I gave them them the credit to begin with. It makes it hard to share things when credit isn't given to those who do the work. Maybe not so much for the carrier logos... but it has bitten my ass a few times.

BTW... great job on all the carrier logo's.:)

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Actually, I downloaded the Windows CarrierCustomLogo tool from the link that 1080p posted and it worked for me:
https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/16671247/

However, since 1080p gave a direct download to the zip'd tool... I used the links that I posted for the documentation on how to use the tool. Since the links I posted had links to download the tool, I thought maybe they are the same versions. You can try the downloading the tool that 1080p posted to see if that helps?

That happens to me when sharing modified usermod widgets used for paid theme's. When I post to share them, I give credits to the creator(s)... but then people would share on other forums without giving credits... keeping the credits for themselves. Then they would get questions they can't answer, so the people from the other forum would contact the original creator about the mods... and creators would end up getting mad at me... but I gave them them the credit to begin with. It makes it hard to share things when credit isn't given to those who do the work. Maybe not so much for the carrier logos... but it has bitten my ass a few times.

BTW... great job on all the carrier logo's.:)

Same error with that one.

Heres the error message:
http://pastebin.com/9ibW4FS0

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.