Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:09 AM   #1
dreamerdonkey
macrumors member

Unhappy Help,Can't access iTunes account

I need help. I can't access my iTunes account. Whenever I try to access it, an error message pop and like this "We could not complete your itunes store request. The Requested Resource could not be found." What should I do? please help me some one. I really need to access my account right now.
dreamerdonkey is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2
JPNFRK7
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerdonkey View Post
I need help. I can't access my iTunes account. Whenever I try to access it, an error message pop and like this "We could not complete your itunes store request. The Requested Resource could not be found." What should I do? please help me some one. I really need to access my account right now.
I would call Apple. When I got my iPad mini I had to put in the 3 security questions that you make to buy apps. I conveniently forgot these answers and had to call Apple to get it sorted out. I got connected with a great expert and he did everything he could to help me after I got locked out of my ID. Give them a call and explain your situation.
JPNFRK7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 05:10 PM   #3
charlituna
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPNFRK7 View Post
I would call Apple. When I got my iPad mini I had to put in the 3 security questions that you make to buy apps. I conveniently forgot these answers and had to call Apple to get it sorted out. I got connected with a great expert and he did everything he could to help me after I got locked out of my ID. Give them a call and explain your situation.
This sounds more like a connection issue than a validation issue. So the questions aren't likely the thing.

is this on wifi or cell data. how many bars. a weak signal could mean it is timing out.

I would try syncing all your stuff up and trying a restore. If after doing that and setting it up as new you still cant get to the store then go to Apple etc. Especially if it is reading a full connection signal
charlituna is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2013, 01:57 AM   #4
dreamerdonkey
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post
This sounds more like a connection issue than a validation issue. So the questions aren't likely the thing.

is this on wifi or cell data. how many bars. a weak signal could mean it is timing out.

I would try syncing all your stuff up and trying a restore. If after doing that and setting it up as new you still cant get to the store then go to Apple etc. Especially if it is reading a full connection signal
I was thinking about the same thing at first. But no connection problem occur I thing because I have an android device too and I can easily access google play store, but whenever I try to access iTunes same message is showing all the time. I don't know what to do and I send an email to apple help desk and I found a automated reply which is not really helpful at all. So any help about this problem will be very much appreciated.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 02:15 AM   #5
Macman45
macrumors G5

Quote:
I was thinking about the same thing at first. But no connection problem occur I thing because I have an android device too and I can easily access google play store, but whenever I try to access iTunes same message is showing all the time. I don't know what to do and I send an email to apple help desk and I found a automated reply which is not really helpful at all. So any help about this problem will be very much appreciated.
You are not by any chance running any anti-virus software.

Prime culprits include:

Trend Micro

AVG

If you have these you do not need them, uninstall and try Itunes again.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:34 PM   #6
dreamerdonkey
macrumors member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman45 View Post
You are not by any chance running any anti-virus software.

Prime culprits include:

Trend Micro

AVG

If you have these you do not need them, uninstall and try Itunes again.
are you telling me to uninstall the antivirus ? why the antivirus should cause any damage. And by the way I don't use AVG, I use avast. Though I will give it a try.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 12:10 PM   #7
charlituna
macrumors G3

Quote:
I was thinking about the same thing at first. But no connection problem occur I thing because I have an android device too and I can easily access google play store,
Different device to different server means nothing.

Try doing what I suggested. Rather than tossing out totally unrelated objections.
charlituna is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2013, 12:13 PM   #8
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

Quote:
are you telling me to uninstall the antivirus ? why the antivirus should cause any damage. And by the way I don't use AVG, I use avast. Though I will give it a try.
AV can block access to services like the iTunes Store. You don't need to uninstall it if you can disable it for testing. If you can't disable it, you'll need to remove it completely to see if that changes anything. If it doesn't, just reinstall your AV. If it does, you may want to use another AV.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting