Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
hmm perhaps some more clues for the post counts and designations

https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/16613590/

Thank you for posting this. You have enabled me to scratch an itch - the itch of the unknown answer to the oft asked question, which - inexplicably and bizarrely - had persisted for the last few days. No longer. You have my gratitude; the curiosity of this nerd has been satisfied........

Marjamrob1

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2012
Extending List of Ranks

Can we extend the list of ranks on the FAQ to include everything?
For instance, this user at 15k has the rank of pentium, and this user has the rank of Nehalem. SO is there anyway all these ranks could be added to the FAQ?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Thanks, I did a little bit of research from there, and Nehalem is so far the highest...
Yes, it's the highest in use at this time. Time will tell if they've assigned any other ranks to higher post counts, as people reach those post levels.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
If it helps any I just went from a G5 to a Pentium at 15,000 useless posts.

:p

What a relief. Since I only have 3000+ posts, all essentially useless, I still have something to shoot for. So good to know usefulness is not a necessary quality for a nifty keen title!!:p

:D

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
What a relief. Since I only have 3000+ posts, all essentially useless, I still have something to shoot for. So good to know usefulness is not a necessary quality for a nifty keen title!!:p

:D

Ya. I'm having flashbacks to when I had the Intel Dev kit Mac Pro with the Pentium chip we were testing.

Now I think I've got MRSD.

Nov 28, 2010
located
I believe your math is off...

Actually my math was off, since that sincere apology of mine to whomever it concerns, was my 18,002nd post already, thus I have to decide, how to split the two negative extra posts.

And here I was, talking to that sheep of my neighbour, discussing the merits of lamb curry, and what do I get? Into a discussion about brand spanking new lunts, something Welsh I presume, and futile locks. But then again, I was never the wiser when the heater was blowing hot air at my legs and my flat mate laughed at Jimmy Carr and his bluntness in the next room, why the thundersnow was clapping its trees. And off I go, searching for new victims. Do not run and scare them though.

Marjamrob1

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2012
Actually my math was off, since that sincere apology of mine to whomever it concerns, was my 18,002nd post already, thus I have to decide, how to split the two negative extra posts.

And here I was, talking to that sheep of my neighbour, discussing the merits of lamb curry, and what do I get? Into a discussion about brand spanking new lunts, something Welsh I presume, and futile locks. But then again, I was never the wiser when the heater was blowing hot air at my legs and my flat mate laughed at Jimmy Carr and his bluntness in the next room, why the thundersnow was clapping its trees. And off I go, searching for new victims. Do not run and scare them though.

... This is strange...

iCaleb

macrumors 6502
Apr 26, 2010
USA
This user joined in November 2012 and has 51 posts.

HOW does he have the ''Demi God'' label?

Did he hack his MR profile?

Nov 28, 2010
located
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.