Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nick A

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 10, 2009
I just installed IntelliScreenX on my iPhone 5 on 6.1, when it went to re-spring it went into a boot loop displaying the Apple, shutting down, Apple, shutdown, and so forth.

Held down the home button and power button with no luck, just continued.

Put it in DFU mode, restoring with iTunes now =/.

TeamHotch

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2011
North east
I got intelliscreenx before Cydia buckled.. Granted my license is recognised yet.. Other than that its working fine. No problems.

GizmoDVD

macrumors 68030
Oct 11, 2008
SoCal
I just installed IntelliScreenX on my iPhone 5 on 6.1, when it went to re-spring it went into a boot loop displaying the Apple, shutting down, Apple, shutdown, and so forth.

Held down the home button and power button with no luck, just continued.

Put it in DFU mode, restoring with iTunes now =/.

Same here.

They just lost my business.

beaucredo

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2008
this happened to m too. DFU and restore :mad:. I really only use Messages+, maybe I will just go that route.

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT
I clicked on the Intellescreen ios 6 button and there was a tab to upgrade for $4.99. I paid for this when I was jailbroken on iOS 5. I didn't pay for anything this time and just installed the iOS 6 version. Is that how it is supposed to work? Did I get away with something?

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I clicked on the Intellescreen ios 6 button and there was a tab to upgrade for $4.99. I paid for this when I was jailbroken on iOS 5. I didn't pay for anything this time and just installed the iOS 6 version. Is that how it is supposed to work? Did I get away with something?

It's a 3 day free trial. After that you have to purchase the license.

CorbinDallas

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2011
PA
I remember this happening when I had IntellisceenX, Barrel, and Springtomize 2 installed on my Iphone 4s in IOS 5.1. When I removed barrel it seemed to fix this...do you have any of those tweaks installed?

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
It's working fine for me.

Another IntelliScreenX issue I'm having is trying to use blurred notification center and IntelliScreenX at the same time. Is there anyway to separate the two on the lockscreen (aka not have blurred notification center affect the NC in lockscreen, only have it blur NC background when the phone is unlocked and using NC as normal)?

ajl917

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2007
I am having this problem as well, with just Intelliscreen. Has anyone found a fix?

TeamHotch

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2011
North east
Think i must be just lucky with ISX license now recognised and its all fine.
The "clear" option on a notification doesn't work, and the share widget doesnt work in top shelf other than that all is well. lol.

jpcarro

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2009
On your nine
I'm running IntelliscreenX 6 and Barrel without issues. Had to pay the $4.99 upgrade charge to get the new IntelliscreenX 6.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
For people downloading the cracked version (regardless which tweak on cydia store)
Reasons to buy it:

1. More stable tweak
2. Give credit to the developer

Well, the first one is one of my main reasons of actually buying intx , I suffer from OCD.

I'm running IntelliscreenX 6 and Barrel without issues. Had to pay the $4.99 upgrade charge to get the new IntelliscreenX 6.

Well, I paid 9,99 dollars and you only paid 4,99 when it released so I guess that makes sense, huh?

apb89

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2012
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to make IntelliScreenX shwo up on the lock screen without pulling down the notification center? Kinda like LockInfo in the sense that it's always 'there'. I hate have notifications pop up like they did before Jailbreaking then having to swipe down the notification center to quick reply that way.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to make IntelliScreenX shwo up on the lock screen without pulling down the notification center? Kinda like LockInfo in the sense that it's always 'there'. I hate have notifications pop up like they did before Jailbreaking then having to swipe down the notification center to quick reply that way.

theres an option for that in the settings if you look closely !

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 87

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA

In IntelliScreenX settings, make sure that "Show on Startup" is toggled On.

Also, leave notification center pulled down on your lock screen. You can have it showing and still swipe to unlock. Then, the next time you wake your phone after you lock it, the notification center pulldown will still be showing. Leave it like this, and it will always be showing when you wake your phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.