Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 6, 2009
I think this year's iPod model isn't worth the price, but a family member broke their iPod touch 4g so ... tadaaa

8081728675_28bd737c06_z.jpg

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
I think this year's iPod model isn't worth the price, but a family member broke their iPod touch 4g so ... tadaaa

It is worth the price. Incredible and innovative design.

Ordered a $89 Vizio VSB202 soundbar to go along with my "cheapo" TCL 48" LED TV. Don't judge a book by its cover. Although chances are it may indeed be a POS.

vsb202_so_500x500.jpg

fiddlestyx

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2009
Minnesota
definitely the best protein ive ever used, literally just ran out myself, definitely gonna try rocky road next time

Agreed. I'm always hesitant to try another flavor outside of the two chocolate favors. (Exteme milk chocolate and double rich chocolate) I'd be interested how the rocky road tastes.

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 6, 2009
Just out of interest, If you don't think it's worth the price why didn't you get the 4g again? It would be cheaper this time around as well.

We generally keep our stuff as long as they last so it didn't make sense to purchase something that was already quite outdated. We were planning on replacing it anyways - perhaps whenever the 6th gen would've come out.

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
We generally keep our stuff as long as they last so it didn't make sense to purchase something that was already quite outdated. We were planning on replacing it anyways - perhaps whenever the 6th gen would've come out.

I see, makes sense :) I'm always tempted to buy a second hand Macbook Pro from 1 or 2 years back but when I think that's a whole year's worth of use that I'm gonna lose, is it really worth it?

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 6, 2009
I see, makes sense :) I'm always tempted to buy a second hand Macbook Pro from 1 or 2 years back but when I think that's a whole year's worth of use that I'm gonna lose, is it really worth it?

Nah, I think it's fine with Macbooks :) Actually, the MacBook Pro I have is a 2010 model, but it basically has the same processor as a 2008 Macbook. So you could say I bought a brand new computer with 2 year old technology. It really depends to be honest. But the lifespan of a MBP is much much longer than an iPod.

If you get anything with a Core iX series, you'll be able to upgrade operating systems for a long time to come.

Cliff3

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2007
SF Bay Area
For the E46 or the Fit? I assume Fit due to part number... What shocks/struts you going with?

Believe it or not, there are no aftermarket struts/shocks for the Fit that aren't OEM replacements. I am doing springs, wheels/tires, and my BMW shop is doing the install and alignment. We'll aim for a bit more aggressive suspension setup than stock but not too crazy. When the shocks die, I'll figure out what to do next with whatever is available in the aftermarket at that time.

I'll post photos of Enkei wheel boxes next week after they arrive. Conti DW tires will be delivered to my BMW shop on Friday.

eternlgladiator

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2010
Twin Cities
It is worth the price. Incredible and innovative design.

Ordered a $89 Vizio VSB202 soundbar to go along with my "cheapo" TCL 48" LED TV. Don't judge a book by its cover. Although chances are it may indeed be a POS.

Post a review when you get it? I got rid of my 5.1 because it was a POS and I'm looking for a reasonable sound bar.

DBtech13

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2011
New 128 SDD and 8GB RAM for my MacBook Pro

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360207449732.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360207449732.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 92

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
definitely the best protein ive ever used, literally just ran out myself, definitely gonna try rocky road next time

Hell yeah. I just got a 5lb ON tub myself. COFFEE FLAVORED! So good!

Bro's do you even lift? Protein isn't suppose to taste good!

^ Yes because of his post..

Hopefully.

Got a 1911 Tanfoglio Witness, I've always wanted one.

So badass. Do you carry that concealed? I might get a compact six shooter and conceal carry on my Daytona motorcycle trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.