Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Makaveli6103

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2009
Kansas City, MO
I am having a few problems. I have LS Blink but it will only show a black wallpaper. I set one in settings but it will not show up.

Also, how do I remove the slide to lock background. I got the slider and text removed but the background is still there. I have Springtomize and Slider Pro

Moasson

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2011
In Yo Face
Can someone tell me how to hide the entire lower section in LS, slide to unlock, camera grabber, etc, the whole thing? thanks

shadowjeff

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
Hm. You're the second to ask me this. I'm not too sure as I've never had that issue (this is my 2nd theme on 5.0.1).

I've linked to the theme I used: http://dbarevolution.com/index.php?topic=1745.0

Maybe you can give that a try? Not sure because the only things relating to notifications is disabling NC and changing the pop-up graphics.

Do you use pop-up alerts or banner? Cause I have all mines set to banner.

I'm using banners, I don't think I even get banners in my lockscreen with LS applied.

Yea I'm trying to get into dbar, been on the chat for days but no admin seems to be on to activate my account. Know any admins by any chance? :p

Mack813

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2013
My home screen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 129

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
I am having a few problems. I have LS Blink but it will only show a black wallpaper. I set one in settings but it will not show up.

Also, how do I remove the slide to lock background. I got the slider and text removed but the background is still there. I have Springtomize and Slider Pro

Put the background (layer.png or backgroundlayer.png) in the .theme.

sportsfrk214

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2007
Lockscreen using Newport Theme (Winterboard), Fullscreen Lockscreen (Winterboard), Bastardus Sans Font for Clock (Bytafont)

Homescreen using Newport Theme (Winterboard), Springtomize

Attachments

• lockscreen.png
    lockscreen.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 164
  • homescreen.png
    homescreen.png
    1 MB · Views: 154

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
I'm using banners, I don't think I even get banners in my lockscreen with LS applied.

Yea I'm trying to get into dbar, been on the chat for days but no admin seems to be on to activate my account. Know any admins by any chance? :p
Unfortunetly I do not. I've been over there since the original dbar website. But, I haven't really made any connections.

What LS are you using?

shadowjeff

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
Unfortunetly I do not. I've been over there since the original dbar website. But, I haven't really made any connections.

What LS are you using?

I've been in the old dbar forum back in the days when theming the iPhone 4. Yea i remember all your shots were with minimalistic icons and always with k-pop stars as your wallpaper :p

I'm using the old LS blink right now, managed to mod it to use it on the iPhone 5

This is what I have:
2870uo2.png

Makaveli6103

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2009
Kansas City, MO
Try renaming it to either Overlay.png or LockBackground.png, see if one of those work.

Neither worked also....

Also in the html I found this "background:url('file:///private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/LockBackground.png')" I put background in there but it keeps removing it

Edit: I changed the above line to jpg and it worked!

Last edited:

andrewnguyener

macrumors member
Mar 25, 2012

modded from krafty's ios5 dialer; modded a LOT, so...waiting for permission to post the files (or for krafty to post them): works on IOS 6.1, 4S...

How did you get those circle status bar icons for wifi and cellular to work? Winterboard won't apply them for some reason if I add them there.

cheenofly

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2012
Finally finished doing the theming for my phone.

Attachments

• Photo Feb 08, 10 55 54 AM.png
    Photo Feb 08, 10 55 54 AM.png
    807.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Photo Feb 08, 10 55 43 AM.png
    Photo Feb 08, 10 55 43 AM.png
    490.2 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

jjusmo

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2013
I hope I got the right pic, it's my current lock screen and I have few problems

I want to remove everything from the LS so only the wallpaper is showing, but I need some tweaks to get rid of the stuff like clock and the slider and background etc
But the problem is, for some reason I don't have clock visible in status bar when I look at it. If I slide it open to input my screen code the clock shows up lol why can't it be there the whole time?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 113

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
How did you get those circle status bar icons for wifi and cellular to work? Winterboard won't apply them for some reason if I add them there.

yikes, sorry...literally 10 minutes ago, i put all the relevant files into my main "frankenstein' theme, so...don't have the wifi/phn icons in a separate place.

do you have them as a theme?? try moving it up to the top of the winterboard list...

Makaveli6103

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2009
Kansas City, MO
Here is mine
LS Blink
Ayecon
Sprintomizer

But how do I remove the old slider background on the background?

Attachments

• fr_47_size640.jpg
    fr_47_size640.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 124
  • fr_45_size640.jpg
    fr_45_size640.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 137

cheenofly

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2012
What are the themes to that?

The clock and date looks extremely nifty :)

It's called Epiq.

Anyone know the link to the spreadsheet from google with the list of all the folder names for apps. For instance, I want to change the starbucks app. So I will need to create the folder: com.starbucks.mystarbucks with Icon.png.

nies

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2010
cant seem to get the maps and mail icons to change. used folder com.apple.Maps and com.apple.mobile email both with Icon@2x.png any help??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.