Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gavernty

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2010
Lock screen, anyone know how to remove that black line? Seems iOS automatically adds that to all lock screen wallpapers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 177

DankNugz

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2012
Bay Area, CA
Here's my iPad.

Activator
SBSettings (will replace with Auxo once compatible)
Springtomize 2
Suave HD
Winterboard

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 184
  • image_1.png
    image_1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 232

Gavernty

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2010
Homescreen so far, I want to get a tighter iconoclasm layout, but I don't see one yet.

Ps. Thanks to the user above for the line fix

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 155

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
I posted a quick iPhone 5 homescreen earlier after I installed my first and current theme.

After messing with source code, photoshop, and old user mod widgets I used on my iPhone 4, I came up with a light and dark version of Auros...

Since my first post, I added recessed shadowing around the icons, time/date and weather widgets, and changed stock icons that didn't make sense to me.

i5aurosblk1.png
i5auroswht1.png

Credits: henftling, pinoy, the_durben, dnate, schnedi, chevymusclecar, Max_Pa1n... and others I missed that helped me create my current homescreens.

TexasTiger39

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2011
My Setup:
Icons: Ayecon
Lockscreen: Blink

Springtomize 2
Winterboard
Inconoclasm
iWidget - Epiq

Lockscreen:
Lockscreen.png

Homescreen:
Homescreen.png

----------

My Lockscreen:

Anyone know how I would be able to move my camera button a bit to the left?

You would have to go into the html code and bump down the "left" pixel number under the camera section. Or depending on how the html file is set up you may have to increase the "right" pixel number under the camera icon section. If you are not familiar with html, this could be an excellent learning experience.

How can I remove the clock on my status bar?

Springtomize2 will do this, and Cleanstatus will as well

j1787

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2011
You can't install lack keyboard on a iphone right? It doesn't look like the iPad one.

It's the same tweak (black keyboard), however, looks different on each device.

The iPad is all black, where as the iPhone is more of a stock look with a black background. I really like both.

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
krafty.PNG

modded from krafty's ios5 dialer; modded a LOT, so...waiting for permission to post the files (or for krafty to post them): works on IOS 6.1, 4S...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.