Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Gentleman,

My girlfriend recently came across about a dozen of Movies that she had on a external hard drive. The Movies are from a old friend of her's that gave her the movies to watch. These movies where purchased through the iTunes Store and appear to be password protected. Whenever I click play on the movie it asks me to sign into her friends iTunes Acct. Sadly and I wont go into detail but her friend is no longer with us and there is no way for us to retrieve a password. Is there any program or crack I can use to bypass this and remove any of the password protection from these movies so we can watch them?

Thank You.
Jon

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
As per the rules, you may nor request help for piracy.

Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.