Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Feb 21, 2013, 12:39 PM   #1
ranger2012
macrumors newbie

iCloud/me email?

is anyone else having issues getting their emails to load in a timely/correct manor today? Mine seems to be doing so sporadically & i'm trying to determine if it's apple or me. thanks in advance
ranger2012 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2013, 12:52 PM   #2
maflynn

So far so good for me, I've not noticed any problems. I had to submit a password reset on a site I go to and it came through quickly.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search