Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pharmscott

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2011
Sacramento, CA
I can't guarantee it but I'm highly confident you'll be fine. I have the Logitech MK520 combo on my Mac and Logitech lists it as Windows compatible only too. It works just fine, no issues.

Qonix

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
I can't guarantee it but I'm highly confident you'll be fine. I have the Logitech MK520 combo on my Mac and Logitech lists it as Windows compatible only too. It works just fine, no issues.

when the mac goes in sleep mode, can you wake it up?

Giuly

macrumors 68040
The only difference is that it doesn't have Command and Option keys, other than that the keyboard works like any other. Also the LCD won't likely work.

Having said that, there is a new version of that mouse called the Logitech Performance Mouse MX, and Logitech also produces Mac keyboards such as the Logitech K811 Switch-Easy backlit keyboard. Both together cost about the same as the kit you showed above.
314mVlEAqlL.jpg
51e5v4eSmyL.jpg

Last edited:

numbersyx

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2006
The only difference is that it doesn't have Command and Option keys, other than that the keyboard works like any other. Also the LCD won't likely work.

Having said that, there is a new version of that mouse called the Logitech Performance Mouse MX, and Logitech also produces Mac keyboards such as the Logitech K811 Switch-Easy backlit keyboard. Both together cost about the same as the kit you showed above.
314mVlEAqlL.jpg
51e5v4eSmyL.jpg

I must say that I prefer the RF keyboards to the BT ones. I have a Logitech diNovo and it is constantly dropping connection when I leave it for a while. Have to keep hitting keys to reconnect.

Qonix

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012

314mVlEAqlL.jpg
51e5v4eSmyL.jpg

i dont like this "komno" and layout of that keyboard.. I prefer the mx one... but I also saw is pretty old, do you know if there is a "work in progress" on something else?

tekboi

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2006
EasŦcoast
Good find on the keyboard and mouse. Although... I don't see them being much better than the original apple mouse + keyboard combo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.