Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Korican100

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2012
ugh, yea the slim rounded edge Glastr couldn't come sooner. I just cracked the edge of my Slim when it fell face first to the floor. damnit

Jammin702

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2013
I ordered a Glas.t slim and a trunket skin. Both should be in my mailbox by the time I get home from work... Pictures will come once I get both installed. Still deciding if I'm going to use the front parts of the trunket skin.

Steevie

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2012
Can't wait to see pictures of the slim. Theyre saying the T is slimmer than the TR so for me I'd go with the T. I have the TR now and the edges are nice but I'd be willing to give that up for a lighter, thinner version.

Jammin702

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2013
I got the glas.t slim on almost perfectly, but the provided microfiber left a small strand behind I didn't see in time. I spent a good amount of time struggling with the trunket skin. The back went on easily and looks amazing, but the front pieces just would not adhere. I'm sad about this cause the edges of the glas slim are rougher than I was hoping. It's not too comfy to put up to your ear. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can

Macguy76

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2011
Texas
So we have heard about the GlasTr Slim coming soon....and it is still not on the US website? I have found it on the Korean website for over a week now?

Anyone have any guesses?

Spigen, on their Facebook page also spoke of it coming soon, but what does "Soon" mean to them?

I am still waiting to replace my cracked Tr.

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
California
Been using the GLAS.t SLIM for the past week and half.
Love it but.. my girlfriend and I went out to dinner earlier. She accidentally bumped my hand and hit the table. So my GLAS.t is now chipped on the upper corner.. Not too bad, but man those are some super rough edges!

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2008
I have a Glas.t Slim being delivered today. Is the rounded tr better? I'm wondering if I should send it back and get the tr?

Jacksonator

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2013
I have a Glas.t Slim being delivered today. Is the rounded tr better? I'm wondering if I should send it back and get the tr?

After going through tons of reviews and vids I've concluded that the glasT slim is the one i want because it is the thinnest and lightest glass screen protector out there. The edges may be prone to chipping but I use a case with a lip that goes around the edge so it should be fine. It even says so in the product details

glast product details

Ace of Spades

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2013
I recently upgraded from the glasT to the glasT slim and i can definitely say its called SLIM for a reason. Its really hard to tell the difference from pictures but the thinner/lighter claims are really felt when held in the hand. Hopefully this picture helps since i have yet to see any.
IMG_0006.jpg

Daniel212

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2012
I recently upgraded from the glasT to the glasT slim and i can definitely say its called SLIM for a reason. Its really hard to tell the difference from pictures but the thinner/lighter claims are really felt when held in the hand. Hopefully this picture helps since i have yet to see any.

Nice! :) Can someone post a glas.tr slim screen shot?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.