Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

damant

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2010
How's the feel of the polycarbonate on the Saturn ?
Plastic or rubber feel?
The matrix has a rubbery feel to it.
Thx

pokenguyen

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2012
How's the feel of the polycarbonate on the Saturn ?
Plastic or rubber feel?
The matrix has a rubbery feel to it.
Thx

The plastic part has rubbery feel, very good, but it's prone to scratch (although I only can see them under the light). The aluminum part has not been scratched at all.

JNGold

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
The plastic part has rubbery feel, very good, but it's prone to scratch (although I only can see them under the light). The aluminum part has not been scratched at all.

Huh? The Saturn has absolutely nothing that feels "rubbery".

damant

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2010
Another confirmation about Saturn case "feel" please.
(For example the elago outfit has a plastic feel compared to the matrix rubbery feel.)

I don't want to waste $ on the Saturn white if doesn't have the rubbery feel .
Thx

ashfall

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2013
Ended up getting the Metal Red and I am IMPRESSED. Look at this beauty!
IMG_0010.jpg

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
I'm guessing the opening for the lightning port is still too thin for the adapter?

JNGold

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
I'm guessing the opening for the lightning port is still too thin for the adapter?

The Saturn is an open ended snap on case. From what I heard about Slim Armor, the bottom opening was re-designed. I thought I read in a few places that the redesign would accommodate the 30 pin "cable" (.02) connector.

Last edited:

nizmoz

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2008
Had one of these and sent it back. Didn't like how slick it was. Made me drop my phone. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.