Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

esaruoho

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
This is gonna sound stupid but can you watch this in google crome on a macbook

"Live Streaming video requires Safari 4 or later on Mac OS X v10.6 or later; Safari on iOS 4.2 or later. Streaming via Apple TV requires second- or third-generation Apple TV with software 5.0.2 or later."

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
Great idea, let's hope the stream in not overloaded in the first five minutes, since most of you out there will get an iGasm

I'll also have to battle with my <1Mbps connection... something tells me I'll be downloading the podcast like every other year! :p

omenatarhuri

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2010
Oh man, now I have to decide if I'll use the iPhone, iPad, MBP, hackintosh or ATV to view this.

I wish apple only did ATV stream.

!GS51!

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2013
Its like Apple wants us to see the keynote, definitely looks exciting. I cant ****ing wait...

derohan

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2012
Nice, France
Somebody will most probably relay the stream and embed it into a website for non OSX/ATV users.

Just a matter of waiting for the stream to go up first ^^

bbeagle

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2010
Buffalo, NY
"Live Streaming video requires Safari 4 or later on Mac OS X v10.6 or later; Safari on iOS 4.2 or later. Streaming via Apple TV requires second- or third-generation Apple TV with software 5.0.2 or later."

Makes sense. The New England Patriots aren't going to make a major announcement in Cowboy's Stadium - you have to go to Foxboro to see the announcement.

thekeyring

macrumors 68040
Jan 5, 2012
London
Live blogs for the first 30 mins while I'm at work, then my iPad's 3G will have to deal with the live stream on the way home.

Scrub175

macrumors 6502
Apr 25, 2012
Port St Lucie FL
judging by my tea leaves and the way the chicken bones landed, this news tells me Apple is up to something. new look banners. Sir Jon walking into the venue yesterday with some weird new device under his arm. Something has to be up.

JacinTatt

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2012
I'll be up at 3am in Australia to watch this live. Without coffee, tea, energy drinks or coke (as I can't drink them). Pulling this on water and excitement.

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
I can't stream it, but I have my Mac setup with the Apple Keynote podcast to download the WWDC keynote today, assuming it will be up today. I get home about 4 hours after the keynote kicks off, and I'm going to try and remain off of blogs until I watch it.

What's the chance that the keynote will be up on the podcast by the time I get home?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.