Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oneill

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2012
I'm 18 years old from Israel yesterday I purchased the apple developer program and had to wait few hours till I get the activation code when I got it I had to enter it and then this warning showed:
"We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership.
We have received your purchase information and will email you shortly to verify additional details." btw so far I haven't received email from Apple.
it shown in my visa details that apple took 99$!
Anyone experienced it? if so May I have the chance to be part of the Apple developers community?

firewood

macrumors G3
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
I've heard that sometimes to help make sure it's you, and not someone impersonating you, they email and ask you to fax their office a copy of your government issued ID. Could just be a random spot check. Usually nothing to worry about. Check your email during the next few business days.

MeUnix

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2013
San Francisco
I'm 18 years old from Israel yesterday I purchased the apple developer program and had to wait few hours till I get the activation code when I got it I had to enter it and then this warning showed:
"We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership.
We have received your purchase information and will email you shortly to verify additional details." btw so far I haven't received email from Apple.
it shown in my visa details that apple took 99$!
Anyone experienced it? if so May I have the chance to be part of the Apple developers community?

The same thing happened to me when I first purchased my Apple Developer's licenses. It took a couple business days for them to send me an email asking for further identification. Nothing to worry about.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.