[Help]Apple Developer Program Enrollment Warning!

Discussion in 'App Store Business, Legal and Marketing' started by Oneill, Sep 28, 2013.

1. macrumors newbie

I'm 18 years old from Israel yesterday I purchased the apple developer program and had to wait few hours till I get the activation code when I got it I had to enter it and then this warning showed:
    "We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership.
    We have received your purchase information and will email you shortly to verify additional details." btw so far I haven't received email from Apple.
    it shown in my visa details that apple took 99$!
    Anyone experienced it? if so May I have the chance to be part of the Apple developers community?

2. macrumors 603

I've heard that sometimes to help make sure it's you, and not someone impersonating you, they email and ask you to fax their office a copy of your government issued ID. Could just be a random spot check. Usually nothing to worry about. Check your email during the next few business days.

3. macrumors 6502

The same thing happened to me when I first purchased my Apple Developer's licenses. It took a couple business days for them to send me an email asking for further identification. Nothing to worry about.

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks guys thought it was a serious problem!