Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fredylee

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2013
I like Gold/White. I think it is beautiful. It is not the ugly yellowish that infested older cell phone with Gold color. It is just nice. :)

I would also like to see Gold/Black combination. hehe. Maybe sometimes in the near future? iPhone 6?

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
the only reason that gold phones werent in style till the 5s came about was because there werent any gold phones

Samsung actually created a website showing all their pre-5s gold phones. If you find it, you'll know why gold phones weren't in fashion until the 5s came out :D

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
I think so... Last month not many people would rock the gold color phones and today it is the color to get.

It's really amazing what Apple influences can do!

Because people, without actually seeing it, automatically think, gaudy, Mr T gold. BUT is NOT, so now they know.

Apple is just a corporation, not God. Only Larry Ellison is. ;)

zooby

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2008
I don't get why do you care? Buy the color you like and leave it at that. I don't get all of the hating.

Huh? I don't care what color people get nor am I hating. I was giving my opinion as to why people are rushing out to buy the gold model (based on what I've seen). Relax.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.