Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jdiamond

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2008
The Apple Website is NOT SPOILER FREE!

Better idea, don't go to the MacRumors site or any other site relating to Apple and simply wait for the recording to appear on the Apple website.

http://www.apple.com/apple-events/

Enjoy the surprise.

Uhhh... have you tried this? When you go to that Apple page, it's covered with photos and ads of the new products they've unveiled. Maybe if they provided a direct video link...

UPDATE: OMG, rainbows of white, you were 100% accurate! I must have been confusing this direct media link with the front page. The apple events link really IS spoiler free! Thank you so much for the link, and I apologize for my error.

Last edited:

rainbowsofwhite

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2011
Uhhh... have you tried this? When you go to that Apple page, it's covered with photos and ads of the new products they've unveiled. Maybe if they provided a direct video link...

UPDATE: OMG, rainbows of white, you were 100% accurate! I must have been confusing this direct media link with the front page. The apple events link really IS spoiler free! Thank you so much for the link, and I apologize for my error.

No problem, I appreciate your reply!
I enjoyed watching the event also...(spoiler free).
It was the best keynote ever...I'm so excited I can't contain myself. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.