Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daveathall

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2010
North Yorkshire
I read his post. And yours. I never said you mentioned one thing or another. My post was inference. Unless we're in court, that's how most human conversations go, especially written communications, such as on a forum.
So whatever point you're trying to make still makes no sense.
And if you think I'm an idiot, so be it, doesn't change the fact that I have no idea where you're going w/ your post.
Instead of repeating what you and the other poster wrote, explain it if you wish. Otherwise, let's move on. :)

He asked a question I answered it, my post wasn't inference it was a direct response. What don't you understand about my answer? He asked "why do Google?" I answered "because",(I'm not going to quote in full, you get my drift) Your use of "Soooooo…." was condescending and uncalled for, but ultimately your point had nothing to do with my post. I still don't know what you don't understand about my answer or his question, I can't be any more basic in my explanation, he asked a question, I gave my answer, you then went off at a tangent, I even bolded the question and answer for you for clarity.

I am not a learned person, I have been a soldier all my life and am very simplistic, my post has no hidden meaning whatsoever and wasn't meant to go any where, so I am at a loss as how to explain my answer to his question any more basically, I answered it with my opinion, thats all, no other agenda.

Honestly, I'm not trying to be clever here, I put the quotes up to show the question and the answer, now if you don't agree with what I typed then thats fair enough, but don't try to twist my post into something it wasn't. I agree, lets move on. :)

Last edited:

Dazza7111

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2012
Apple would patent air if they could. Or have they already with iPad air? So no one can use the word newsstand?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.