Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsd79

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 29, 2013
So I've been experiencing the same screen rotation problem on my Verizon 32GB rMini on ios 7.0.4 as several other folks here: at random times, it refuses to rotate from landscape to portrait when the device itself is rotated, only a complete shutdown fixes it. Does anyone know if there's been a fix yet or are we waiting on an ios update?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Does anyone know if there's been a fix yet or are we waiting on an ios update?

Apple is working on 7.1 and since that hasn't been publicly released, we all have to wait and see.

boobie12

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
So I've been experiencing the same screen rotation problem on my Verizon 32GB rMini on ios 7.0.4 as several other folks here: at random times, it refuses to rotate from landscape to portrait when the device itself is rotated, only a complete shutdown fixes it. Does anyone know if there's been a fix yet or are we waiting on an ios update?

On 7.2 beta here and I don't have that problem also a verizon rMini. So I, guessing it's fixed now.

jsd79

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks guys, that's good to hear. I'll try to be patient and wait for the update, then!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.