Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Comstitution160

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2014
So recently I got a refund for over a thousand dollars onto my iTunes account. I really want to use that money to buy a iPhone. Is there and app that let's you redeem itunes for cash or Mac products? I know apple doesn't let you buy hardware directly with iTunes credit. Anyone who knows a. Way to do this please help!

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Nope, if its a gift card you may be able to sell it at 80% of the value but if its in your account already I don't think there's anything you can about it.

jonathan.c

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2013
Canada
So recently I got a refund for over a thousand dollars onto my iTunes account. I really want to use that money to buy a iPhone. Is there and app that let's you redeem itunes for cash or Mac products? I know apple doesn't let you buy hardware directly with iTunes credit. Anyone who knows a. Way to do this please help!

How did you buy a thousand dollars worth of iTunes content in the first place? :confused:

haruhiko

macrumors 604
Sep 29, 2009
How did you buy a thousand dollars worth of iTunes content in the first place? :confused:

In app purchase. Probably some kind of diamonds in kid games. If the iTunes account has a credit card attached to it, Apple should have refunded the money back to the credit card. It looks like this is not the case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.