Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macette

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 5, 2002
Melbourne
My friend just emailed me this - it's public info, but I hadn't seen it before.

Trade Mark : 930990
Word: IPHONE
Image:
Lodgement Date: 17-OCT-2002
Convention Date: 19-APR-2002
Class/es: 9, 38, 42
Kind: n/a
Type: Word
Owner/s: Apple Computer, Inc
Goods & Services
Class: 9 Computer hardware and software
Class: 38 Communication by computer; communication between computers; rental and rental of communication apparatus and electronic post fans for personal use; electronic news services; electronic sending of data and stands on Internet or other data bank; supply of data and news by electronic sending; obtaining of access for electronic news services relating to here by shop of information and data on the Internet
Class: 42 Computer services; development and sale of media for use in computer networks, cable in bulk networks and worldwide communication networks; web site hosting; woven -site- hosting; software leasing; advisory services relating to computers, software electronics, telecommunication, security and -authentisierung-; enable of information, computer networks, cable in bulk networks and worldwide communication networks; advisory services and computer technical support services, computer networks, software and computer operated stands management and -workgroup-assembly on computer networks and worldwide communication networks; enable of software updating by computer networks and worldwide - komunikationsnetzwerke-; enable of on line magazine in area of computers and computer software

Thought y'all might be interested...

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Hmm....

I couldn't find it on the Trademark search.... do you know how he got it?

arn

Macette

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 5, 2002
Melbourne
no, not sure - maybe it's an Australian trademark? is there such a thing? it's for real though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.