Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apfelbaum

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2014
Germany
Hi,

could someone maybe make a flat version of this icon?

tv-browser.svg

It is the icon of an tv-guide app that I use daily called TV-Browser. Or if this seems too exotic (even though it is used by a lot of people where I live) maybe a more neutral app would also be great, maybe a flat icon that shows a tv or a tv-magazine.

Edit:

Could I get someone to create a flat icon for Tweetbot?

Please/thanks.

I use that one and love it :) :

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Tweetbot-434007936

denisvj

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2006
I have a headache just to think of changing all the icons again when Yosemite comes out. But we finally got what we wanted: a flatter OS X! I think it will go perfectly with Arn0's icons.

This is how it looks on my iMac now (Mavericks without Flavour):

(Tried to make Alfred look like Yosemite Spotlight :p)

Love the flat folders, where can I get them ? :rolleyes: :eek:

tokichoi

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
Round Folder icons (without the white circle)

Please make round folder icons. Thank you for all these great work. :)

And a round Trash icon as well.. Thanks :D

Last edited:

apfelbaum

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2014
Germany
Hi,

could someone maybe make a flat version of this icon?

tv-browser.svg

It is the icon of an tv-guide app that I use daily called TV-Browser. Or if this seems too exotic (even though it is used by a lot of people where I live) maybe a more neutral app would also be great, maybe a flat icon that shows a tv or a tv-magazine.

Hi, I just need to ask again, is there maybe anyone who could make a nice flat version of the TV-Browser icon posted above? :rolleyes:

I think a version looking like the above posted Twitter icon would be perfectly fine, just replace the bird with the lines from the icon :)

I have no clue about photo editing so here just something to give you the idea of what I am looking for :eek:

Would be really cool and appreciated, this is the last non flat icon in my dock ;)

w6un91.jpg

radio893fm

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2004
Boston
Hi, I just need to ask again, is there maybe anyone who could make a nice flat version of the TV-Browser icon posted above? :rolleyes:

I think a version looking like the above posted Twitter icon would be perfectly fine, just replace the bird with the lines from the icon :)

I have no clue about photo editing so here just something to give you the idea of what I am looking for :eek:

Would be really cool and appreciated, this is the last non flat icon in my dock ;)

Here... 2 versions... hope you liked them... and a couple more for the others.

Attachments

• version1.png
    version1.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 207
  • version2.png
    version2.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 205
  • BBEdit.png
    BBEdit.png
    205 KB · Views: 300
  • cyberduck.png
    cyberduck.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 543
  • twistwedwave2.png
    twistwedwave2.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 220

apfelbaum

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2014
Germany
Here... 2 versions... hope you liked them... and a couple more for the others.

Absolutely LOVE them, thank you very much :cool::)

Why do you want to ruin that beautiful icon by flattening it??

I use computers for decades and never cared about design trends and didn't try to have a unique look on my machines when suddenly everyone wanted 3D, skeuomorphic or whatever icons and themes. But this time with the flat design it is different, I totally love it and couldn't wait to have the icons at least for all my dock icons "fixed" ;)

Deacon-Blues

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2012
California
Flat icons

I have an image I'd like to have made into an icon with a transparent background, this would be for profile picture use. If anyone could do this it would be much appreciated . Here is the image:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411627287.374108.jpg

tokichoi

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
Please help: How do i change the default folder icon for folders with .lproj and that light blue one on the attached pic?

Also, please create an iOS 7 inspired icon for Mainstage. I can't seem to find one. Thanks all. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 7.48.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 7.48.31 PM.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 201

bluewolfcub

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2014
Any chance somebody could work their magic on these two icons? I've tried repeatedly, but getting nowhere....

Musicbrainz Picard:

rkob3A9l.png

XLD:

x23pCOfl.png

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.