Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

manoftheoak

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2011
I am wondering - does anybody have contact with Arn0 or has some psd template like the one he used? I need to create some additional icons to his set and I wouldn't like them to differ when it comes to shadows of white frame etc.

Thanks in advance for help : )

eyekey

macrumors newbie
Apr 19, 2009
Forklift and EyeTV

Here are Yosemite icons for Forklift and EyeTV.
(You have to install the beta of forklift if you want to use it in 10.10)

Attachments

• forklift_eyetv.zip
    390.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Bildschirmfoto 2014-08-08 um 00.02.20.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2014-08-08 um 00.02.20.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 295
  • Bildschirmfoto 2014-08-08 um 00.03.20.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2014-08-08 um 00.03.20.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:

Variant

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2005
I've created a full set (70+) of flat icons that follow the Yosemite sizing guidelines. I think they are a bit different than what is out there, but won't look totally out of place next to other flat circular icons. Check them out, hope you enjoy them!

I'll be uploading folders and drives shortly, as well as third party apps. If you have any requests, please message me or comment on DeviantArt. I'd be more than happy to fulfill them.

Edit: Folders, Drives, and Devices are up!

Last edited:

AppleDApp

macrumors 68020
Jun 21, 2011
Love both the round and square icon. cant wait to swap my icons. transmission icons looks great props guys.

thatgreenvw

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2011
Would someone be willing to make yosemite icons for these two? They're quite simple designs so wouldn't take too long to make :)

Paraview and Gplates

Attachments

• 75.png
    75.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 3,780
  • gplates_icon.jpg
    gplates_icon.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 3,724

AppleDApp

macrumors 68020
Jun 21, 2011
Excellent icons still looking for a few round icons for
  • Xcode
  • Textwrangler
  • FileSchredder
  • DiskAid
  • DaisyDisk
  • Start Ninja
  • Yate
  • TorrenTV
  • MediaHuman Audio Converter
  • TuneUp

How do you get the calendar icon to change the date?

Last edited:

Kornelis

macrumors member
Dec 4, 2010
Amsterdam, NL
How do you get the calendar icon to change the date?

1. Find Calendar in the Applications folder. Right-click it and choose Show Package Contents. Open Contents, then Resources. Here, find the two items called App-empty.icns and App.icns. Copy them to your Desktop as backup – if you don’t you’ll lose them forever and won’t be able to return to the default Calendar icon.
2. Rename the two new icons so that their names are identical to that of the official icons. The empty icon should be called App-empty.icns, and the other should be called App.icns. Drag them into the Resources folder, choose to Replace the current icons, and Authenticate your action.
3. Now look in the Resources file for a folder called Calendar.docktileplugin and open it. Choose Contents, then Resources. Drag the new blank icon into this location, too, replacing the older icon.
4. Finally, open Terminal and type in killall Dock to restart the Dock. The new icon should be applied.

AppleDApp

macrumors 68020
Jun 21, 2011
1. Find Calendar in the Applications folder. Right-click it and choose Show Package Contents. Open Contents, then Resources. Here, find the two items called App-empty.icns and App.icns. Copy them to your Desktop as backup – if you don’t you’ll lose them forever and won’t be able to return to the default Calendar icon.
2. Rename the two new icons so that their names are identical to that of the official icons. The empty icon should be called App-empty.icns, and the other should be called App.icns. Drag them into the Resources folder, choose to Replace the current icons, and Authenticate your action.
3. Now look in the Resources file for a folder called Calendar.docktileplugin and open it. Choose Contents, then Resources. Drag the new blank icon into this location, too, replacing the older icon.
4. Finally, open Terminal and type in killall Dock to restart the Dock. The new icon should be applied.

Awesome thank you very much.

Screen Shot 2014-08-19 at 7.07.04 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-08-19 at 7.05.57 PM.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.