Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

asharahmed

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 1, 2014
Got my iPhone! WOOO!! 64GB Space Grey (or Gray for you silly americans:p) Got it delivered at 12:30 Toronto and signed for by a family member. YESSSS

smurph

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Anybody in Edmomton have a "on truck " scan? Mine still says that it will be delivered by the end of the day but the last scan was departing Winnipeg. I also had a 6 on reserve for my wife at the Apple Store and picked it up in less than 10min. Super smooth. Had a chance to see the 6+ firsthand while I was there and it is awesome. Hope to see mine today.

Mine showed as being in Winnipeg at 3 am.
All three iphones were delivered to my wife's office on the West end around 10 am.

3 phones because of the Cluster F. I wanted a 128 grey 6+ and the wife wanted a 64 Gold 6. After 2 hours of waiting for apple to work online, I try the apple store app on the ipad - only to find out I never had it on there. I download the app and bam! the apple store is up and running.
A bit frazzled at this point I order a 128 Gold 6 as that's all it showed available. 2 mins later a 128 Grey 6+ shows up available. 3 mins later a 64 Gold 6 becomes available. In the end it all worked out great. Well except the fact i'm in Vancouver on work/vacation until next week. So my lovely wife and lovely 6+ are waiting in YEG.

DominoBear

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Enjoy your new phones guys.

As UPS doesn't allow pick ups before delivery attempt and my 6+ is going to sit in there warehouse for 3 days because its too late to get it on truck today. Will soend my weekend looking at unboxing videos on youtube now.

That Sucks! Although UPS(Canada) sucks in general...

DominoBear

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Either your order was processed after the pre-order units went out of stock or they somehow got the quantities wrong to begin with.

Even with ordering within an hour or so of the site coming up on the 12th, mine has never been due 9/19. So I do believe they ran out before I ordered.

Still surprised it is coming from China...

I was figuring it would be a day in shipping, now its 4 business days.

Avi30na

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
On UPS it says my iphone's in Concord :| but the scheduled delivery is still 19/9. Do you guys think theres a chance ill still get it today?

kerrikins

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
On UPS it says my iphone's in Concord :| but the scheduled delivery is still 19/9. Do you guys think theres a chance ill still get it today?

Mine says the same. I have a feeling a lot of phones are in transit and haven't been properly updated. Heck, I've had that happen with other deliveries. It goes from one status to the other without saying it's out for delivery.

marybianjing

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
Just got mine

Do you guys think if I could get the leather case from Apple for my 6 plus tonight? I am not sure if the case is also sold out in local stores.

Btov

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014

Mine still hasn't left Concord on the tracking, but is in my hand right now.

There's still hope.

InternetDude08

macrumors regular
Dec 16, 2009
I'm in Zone 1, I got mine about 11am local time, it was in Concord yesterday so that's decent.

iPhone 6 64 GB Gold for me. What a sweet phone. This is the screen size Apple should have put out 2-3 years ago.

Steel28

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2010
I'm finding iPhone 6 small kind of regretting not going with 6+

Still waiting for mine to arrive. Glad I went with 6 Plus.

I went to local Future Shop and held both, 6 Plus is defiantly the right size for me.

Good luck to fellow Canucks on getting their phone, no matter 6 or 6 Plus.

HeyKatie

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2012
My friend got the 16gb black/slate from Koodo. Telus and Bell were the only stores who got any of the other colours and sizes. Koodo only got 4 phones and The Source only got 1!!! We were also told that nowhere in Canada got the 6+

macaximx

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2009
My order (2 64gb) arrived this morning at 10:45. After work I went to the Apple Store and picked up 2 128GB Space Gray phones. Will return the 2 64GB phones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.