Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Sep 11, 2014
I suggest checking your tracking number early in the morning. Most drivers leave the building at 8:30. Please don't be disappointed if you don't get your phone. I can guarantee that some of us will though.

So if it doesn't show up in US by now we probably have to wait for monday?

mine just has a location scan in China as of now

ZombiePete

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I suggest checking your tracking number early in the morning. Most drivers leave the building at 8:30. Please don't be disappointed if you don't get your phone. I can guarantee that some of us will though.

Even if we don't get them tomorrow, if it's likely that we would Monday that would be pretty damn awesome in my opinion.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I'm so sorry to those of you still processing. I remember having to stare at that ****ing word for a month last year. It sucks.

At least know that when it changes to Preparing for Shipping you'll have your tracking number and will have seen some movement is already taking place by about 24 hours.

Thanks! :)

I HOPE...HOPE to see some progress by Monday, heck Tuesday maybe. I suppose I can't really complain until the 7-10 "business day" is up, or Oct 6 comes and I'm still iPhone-less

If I, the rest of us "processors" are getting it later..perhaps the original quoted dates of Oct 1-6, ok..fine. I'd would kind of like to know something.

I'm happy for everyone here, very exciting - I played with both phones today at the Apple store and they are beautiful! But yeah, I won't lie. I'm jealous and a bit aggravated.

Mike Delta

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
It seems every one who got saver shipping has a Monday or Tuesday date while those who have expedited shipping have Thursday Delivery dates.

JonathanK81

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2006
It seems every one who got saver shipping has a Monday or Tuesday date while those who have expedited shipping have Thursday Delivery dates.

Correct Mike Delta. I have Expedited, and have it showing as the 25th. I've noticed exactly what you state. I have no clue how some got Saver and others (like myself) got expedited. We're all on the same flight, so no clue why it'd be different.

chemdawg

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2011
Correct Mike Delta. I have Expedited, and have it showing as the 25th. I've noticed exactly what you state. I have no clue how some got Saver and others (like myself) got expedited. We're all on the same flight, so no clue why it'd be different.

I'm on Saver but showing 24th Wednesday delivery still. It seems like a lot of people have been moved up to Monday or Tuesday. Really hoping I do too! I noticed the flight the phones were on after it had landed in Anchorage and went on to Ontario,CA which is really close to where I live.

Any chance they left some iphones to goto Ontario? I think UPS has a big hub in Ontario.

Desmondhuz

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2010
6 plus 128gb silver ATT Apple.com

6 plus 128gb ATT Apple.com ordered on 9/12 at approx 5:30est. Got reservation and completed order around 12:00pm. Stuck on "Preparing to ship" all day. No info at UPS.com using phone number or order number.

JonathanK81

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2006
I'm on Saver but showing 24th Wednesday delivery still. It seems like a lot of people have been moved up to Monday or Tuesday. Really hoping I do too! I noticed the flight the phones were on after it had landed in Anchorage and went on to Ontario,CA which is really close to where I live.

Any chance they left some iphones to goto Ontario? I think UPS has a big hub in Ontario.

I'm in Southern Orange County, so not far at all from Ontario. But yet, you have Saver I have Expedited. Just adds to the confusion!

Suspended
Sep 11, 2014
So is most people seeing activity on their UPS tracking?

Mine still says Location scan in China but delivery on Monday

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
I am close to West Palm Beach. I am down the road from you. I am telling you that this is the truth. If you phone hits Kentucky tonight and get sorted then it will fly out in the morning to your closest hub and put on truck for delivery. If your tracking doesn't make it to the World Hub then Monday is more like it,

You're my favorite poster, please continue! :D:D:D

Mine still says Thursday for L.A. delivery but I'm guessing more like Tuesday. GL to you Monday folks for a Saturday delivery!!! :cool:

:apple:

mgb1120

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2012
I am in the oct 1-6 shipping obviously it shipped early, got a tracking # today say order shipped and will deliver sep 25, but then the tracking # says scheduled for early delivery on monday 9/22 by end of day...... :cool::rolleyes:

Currently in ZhengZhou, location scan. seems like alot of our phones are on this plane! Good News

Either way, i am excited, 6+ 64GB on the way! Hope i like the size!

Last edited:

rfc1918

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
So is most people seeing activity on their UPS tracking?

Mine still says Location scan in China but delivery on Monday

My latest (most recent) status is:

ZhengZhou, China 09/19/2014 7:10 P.M. Arrival Scan

I expected to see a departure scan and it be on a plane by now. It's 10:30AM local time and 15 hours since the last update.

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
My latest (most recent) status is:

ZhengZhou, China 09/19/2014 7:10 P.M. Arrival Scan

I expected to see a departure scan and it be on a plane by now. It's 10:30AM local time and 15 hours since the last update.

I think ZhengZhou has to go to Shanghai first, then Anchorage. There is no direct ZhengZhou to Anchorage flight.

techedude

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
If I remember, UPS ground is always delivering Saturday and Air service will deliver Saturday if the retailer offers it and you are willing to pay the premium.

Ups only delivers Next Day Air Saturday service. It is an expensive service but a lot of people use it. There are also Saturday upgrades for special shipper accounts. AKA "Apple".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.