Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macblitz

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
6+ 16gb silver using Next, Premier account. New AT&T account
Ordered: 9/12 at 3:23am EST
Email Conf: 9/12 at 3:23am EST
PDF Time Stamp: 03:23am EST
Ship Est: originally November, then late October, then Oct 2-13
AT&T "877" Status #: Backorder
Premier Site: pre-order processing.
MyAtt: Pending Status

mdolphins2001

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
6+ 64GB SG using Next, Premier account.
Ordered: 9/12 at 12:31am PST
Email Conf: 9/12 at 2:10am PST
Ship Est: originally 10/31-11/11, 10/13-10/31, then Oct 2-13
Premier Site: Pre-Order Processing.
MyAtt: Preparing Shipment:mad:

ThaRagingAsian

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2014
Just got an email from premiere and according to FedEx tracking my 6 plus is coming tomorrow. YAY!

How about your order status? did that change when you received that email?

----------

6+ 64GB SG using Next, Premier account.
Ordered: 9/12 at 12:31am PST
Email Conf: 9/12 at 2:10am PST
Ship Est: originally 10/31-11/11, 10/13-10/31, then Oct 2-13
Premier Site: Pre-Order Processing.
MyAtt: Preparing Shipment:mad:

me too. looks like a lot of SG iphone 6+ 64gb here. we will get our turns soon.

R4226

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2011
Your order did not go through until hours later...

Alright well some people might already know this but I just spoke to a very nice representative at the ATT premier call center and I explained to her that I woke up in the middle of the night at 3 AM specifically to place an order for iPhone six + even though I had work the next day and would be screwed because I'd be so tired the next day at work. I then asked how come people that have ordered hours and days after me have been receiving their iPhone 6+'s when I ordered
mine within 15 minutes of preorders starting and I have yet to receive any tracking information and my ship date is all the way in the middle of October to the middle of November. She said that she's very sorry but there's nothing she can really do about it.

BUT I was not satisfied with this is so I asked what time did my order really go through because I have screenshots to prove that I got a thank you screen at 3:15am EST and I started the checkout process at 3:08 AM EST...SO after she checked "multiple order systems" for like ten minutes she got back to me and said your order actually went through at 9:24 AM and with no issues at all it went through perfectly fine, no credit card issues or upgrade issues. So that means there was no reason for my order no to go through right at 3:15AM. So that's when I started getting really aggravated (not at her because she was very nice but just in general) and I said I really need to speak to a supervisor because that's not right, the E-mail I got said that it should be done on the first call first serve basis and that's obviously not first come first serve so she agreed and said I am going to start a business class priority escalation case for you and have a managing supervisor call you this afternoon to talk about this situation because I understand that that is not right. So I said thank you to the representative who was very nice and very helpful.

I will let you guys know what the managing supervisor says but it's no wonder that I'm not getting my phone because my order really went through a whole six hours later than what it should have been. That means hundreds and hundreds of people got in front of me &you guy during those six hours. I can't wait to talk to the managing supervisor, I'm going to ask as many questions as I can think of is there anything you guys would like me to ask this supervisor besides cursing him out?

igneousc

macrumors 6502
May 13, 2011
Has anyone had any luck getting them to waive the upgrade fee because of this mess? Am I just wasting my breath trying to talk to a CSR?

yup did on live chat last week

So annoying to see more shipment notices today, but makes me hopeful that more progress is being made vs. yesterday :(

luiss111

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Don't even bother talking to the AT&T Reps. All they do is read to you the order status that you can already see yourself. I am getting so frustrated that I believe we all are actually going to have to wait until the specific frustrating date we see on our order status. Mine is 10/02/14-10/13/14.

I have given up, I hope I get it at least on the first week of October then. I hate you AT&T.

jor17

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2011

macbookman83

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2011
New York
My iPhone 6+ is pending as follows:

https://www.att.com/order_status/order_status_results.jsp
Tracking Number: Pending Shipment

https://www.att.com/eos/unauth/eosLogin?productType=wireless&source=IAWS00Z290000000u
Item Status: Preparing to Ship
Shipping Date: 10/31/14 - 11/11/14*

Anyone have any color if this means it will actually come sooner? 2 of the 6+s had the November ship date and came last Friday in our group/office order...
Unfortunately mine has been saying the same thing since last week and I am in the 10/2-10/11 bucket.

luiss111

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
No shipping notification here either. I think we won't get any. They will just ship the date it says on the order status website. Sigh.

Threeputt777

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
Sacramento Ca
Things are looking grim for any shipments for Northern California today: 128G SG Plus.

6+ 128G SG using Next, Premier account
Ordered: 9/12 at 12:10 AM PST
Email Conf: 9/12 at 01:48 AM PST
PDF Time Stamp: 01:48 AM PST
Ship Est: originally early November, then late October, then Oct 2-13
Premier Site: pre-order processing.
MyAtt: Preparing for Shipment

AllergyDoc

macrumors 68000
Mar 17, 2013
Utah, USA
My 64 GB SG Plus arrived about an hour ago.

15148809619_2b04bd2d6b_b.jpg

It's huge. I'm 6'4" but I'm not sure I'll be doing much one-handed with it.

Hopefully AT&T's shipping will kick into gear again and everyone will get their phones by Friday.

luiss111

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014

Hopefully AT&T's shipping will kick into gear again and everyone will get their phones by Friday.

What was your estimated shipping date? Did you get a tracking number beforehand?

njhorn

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014

which case is that? i like the black/yellow

pilicat

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
I have the same situation. Got up early around 3:20 am on Sep. 12 and placed the order. Bumped to 10/2 from 10/13 group on last Sunday and had no change since then. After calling ATT premier representative, I was told my order was actually placed at 8 am in the morning. +6, 64G, SG, still 10/2 - 10/13 delivery, 877 says backordered....just simply frustrated.....!

BUT I was not satisfied with this is so I asked what time did my order really go through because I have screenshots to prove that I got a thank you screen at 3:15am EST and I started the checkout process at 3:08 AM EST...SO after she checked "multiple order systems" for like ten minutes she got back to me and said your order actually went through at 9:24 AM and with no issues at all it went through perfectly fine, no credit card issues or upgrade issues. So that means there was no reason for my order no to go through right at 3:15AM. So that's when I started getting really aggravated (not at her because she was very nice but just in general) and I said I really need to speak to a supervisor because that's not right, the E-mail I got said that it should be done on the first call first serve basis and that's obviously not first come first serve so she agreed and said I am going to start a business class priority escalation case for you and have a managing supervisor call you this afternoon to talk about this situation because I understand that that is not right. So I said thank you to the representative who was very nice and very helpful.

AllergyDoc

macrumors 68000
Mar 17, 2013
Utah, USA
What was your estimated shipping date? Did you get a tracking number beforehand?

I've been riding on 10/2-10/13. Got the tracking yesterday morning. My order finally wen through at 1:02 PDT, confirmation email an hour later.

Awesome...

Thanks.

which case is that? i like the black/yellow

It's a Spigen. It has the button issue: they barely function. Spigen is mailing out some kind of extender, but I'm not holding my breath. It's nice looking for a bumper case. Pretty slippery, though.

This case is on the way. I'm much more interested in it.

ThaRagingAsian

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2014
Same here 10/2-10/13 6+ 64GB SG :mad:

----------

Looks like a bunch of planes carrying iPhones just arrived in Alaska. So theres hope our iPhones are on them. ;)

http://flightaware.com/live/iphone

I hate att

----------

Same here 10/2-10/13 6+ 64GB SG :mad:

----------

Looks like a bunch of planes carrying iPhones just arrived in Alaska. So theres hope our iPhones are on them. ;)

http://flightaware.com/live/iphone

Everytime i see 4 plane coming, I think, it's my turn! this time I aint planning on getting it in these 4 new ones. I'm just going to expect it next week.

macblitz

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
Here is my theory.

They are not suppose to sell before midnight 9/12. but they opened the gates 15 minutes early before midnight.

To fix the situation.
They moved everyone who ordered from midnight-6am to a later timeslot. This way, no orders was process before midnight 9/12 and they won't get in trouble.

Then Apple find out and said you have violated making preorders before 9/12. we will only give you only 1/2 of your 6+ preorders because you violated.

Crazy idea, i know. but i'm bored.

skierbri10

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2009
I was late to the game, will keep you guys posted.

Ordered through Corporate Premier website on 9/19. Estimated delivery is 11/9-11/27

I have the same delivery dates, I actually ordered on the 14th, but a problem with the CC resulted in an order date of the 16th. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.