Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Noble Actual

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
I'm just hoping there wasn't an error in the reservation system. There was a couple post that I read and they say they went in to pick up to find out there was a mistake.

Crossing my fingers for a notification today

Got the confirmation too! Its says ready for pickup.

I was scared cause I think I ordered the only late last night. It was processing all night until this morning.

Glad it wasn't a glitch.

Jrnation109

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014

I was scared cause I think I ordered the only late last night. It was processing all night until this morning.

Glad it wasn't a glitch.

How are you getting one? My store hasn't updated in 4 days... it's as if they are only selling them in person and not online.

samk2099

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014

Glad it wasn't a glitch.

Still waiting for that pickup notification. Might just cancel and go back on the hunt if I don't get anything by today

Noble Actual

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
How are you getting one? My store hasn't updated in 4 days... it's as if they are only selling them in person and not online.

Well I saw the one I wanted at my local store so I quickly ordered and got it.

At first it was processing, so I went to sleep, woke up and it was ready for pick up. I received the notification.

Called the store to check, they said they had it.

Jrnation109

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
Well I saw the one I wanted at my local store so I quickly ordered and got it.

At first it was processing, so I went to sleep, woke up and it was ready for pick up. I received the notification.

Called the store to check, they said they had it.

You saw it online initially first, correct? What day was this? Over the last 3-4 days I have never seen any AT&T 6+ up for avail. in my store

anders72

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2014
How long time do you have to pickup the phone?

Hi!

When you see the phone you want on store.apple.com is available for pickup in store and order it.

How long time do you have to pick it up from the store? (Do you pay it online first?)

12vElectronics

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 19, 2013
California
Hi!

When you see the phone you want on store.apple.com is available for pickup in store and order it.

How long time do you have to pick it up from the store? (Do you pay it online first?)

You pay first and wait for an email saying your item is ready for pickup. Then you have approx 10 days to pick it up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.