Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zxxv

macrumors 68040
Nov 13, 2011
UK
Saw a women jogging with one strapped to her arm earlier. Well if it wasn't one a 6+ will look even more ridonkulous. Made me think next step is a tv strapped to her arm as it was that big. Made her look more machine than woman. Nice phone though, when used appropriately :)

jettrue

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
Me either. I've been on the lookout though... wonder if most are in cases.

wcurl8

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2014
Besides my own, I've seen two. One belongs to the buddy who waited in line with me (yes, I'm one of those people), another I saw the day after launch in the hands of very petite girl lol.

MinEderPlayz

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2013
Hamburg, Germany
Only iPhone 6 users.

Would love to see the sales stats of which phone sold more.

Hopefully the iPhone 7 won't make the 4.7 obsolete. It's perfect size wise.

1. Maybe you just didn't notice it.
2. You certainly never ran into me.
3. iPhone 6 Plus is OP, and I am not referring to Original Post.

Bahroo

macrumors 68000
Jul 21, 2012
the phone hasn't even been out for a month lol... don't worry, the commonplace and common day 5/5S era iPhone's were all used to seeing in people's hands will be replaced by its bigger brethrens reallll soonn lmao

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
I see a lot of 4 and 4S lmao they look like toys now that I'm so used to this 6+. How do people see anything on that screen? Crazy.

Starfyre

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2010
I have seen at least one person with the plus. Looks funny to me everytime I see them answer a call.
Reaffirms my satisfaction with the 6. Just because the 6 plus is low on supply doesn't mean its more popular than the 6. Apple was not foreseeing that many people as there were that wanted it.

Surf Monkey

macrumors 603
Oct 3, 2010
Portland, OR
I have seen at least one person with the plus. Looks funny to me everytime I see them answer a call.
Reaffirms my satisfaction with the 6. Just because the 6 plus is low on supply doesn't mean its more popular than the 6. Apple was not foreseeing that many people as there were that wanted it.

Curious. You've only seen one person with a Plus, but you've seen them answer more than one call? How does that work?

mjb59463

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2012
I've seen a good amount of 6's in various colors in random places like malls and bars, but the 6 Plus I have only seen sparingly in the hands of people leaving the Apple Store, who had just purchased them.

Looking forward to seeing more of the Plus out there though.

drewfus

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2006
Evanston, IL
I live in a smallish college town in central IL...I was at the post office a few days ago and there were a couple of people with 6 Pluses, which I actually thought was kind of odd given my location. Since then I've seen one while grocery shopping, and another couple while at Best Buy.

Bazilemac

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
Havent seen the plus besides my own. Saw two 6's one of them being my coworker. He flat out told me he wanted the plus but settled for the six because he didnt want to wait for the plus.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.