Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kotty

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2010
Do I need to be developer to install this beta?

nvm. Saw in last page that I do need.

ludacrash

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2014
Do I need to be developer to install this beta?

nvm. Saw in last page that I do need.

Your iPhone UDID has to be registered yes. You can do that on some site's to for a small fee, around $8.
And you'll need one WITH provioning profiles.

tiabonaz

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2014
My source ( 75%sure) says that the update (compatibility with iPhone 6 and 6+ // no VoIP) it will be out this Friday or during the weekend

callea

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2011
Italy
Let's hope it's true.

Attachments

• IMG_0050.PNG
    IMG_0050.PNG
    122.5 KB · Views: 160

Marviniris

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2014
i wish we could just check the status of the app

I think thats a good idea apple must make a app for that that you can check app updates when they are will be available of every app in the app store

So that you search the name of the app and so we can see how far the app is to be accepted

Seriously thats a super idea !

EvanLugh

macrumors 68000
Aug 29, 2007
Developer land
For what it's worth, don't believe anything anyone says in this thread, it is pure speculation. How can you be "75%" certain of something?

Yes it's a pain in the A, but it'll come when it comes, and people saying "it'll be this weekend" or "sorry it'll be tomorrow afternoon", is just playing into the hype.

The only REAL information you can get, is via the same official channels we're all using.
At the moment, all official sources do point towards an end of week release, but who knows.

The latest beta is working well for me, including notifications, which were an issue previously.

Marviniris

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2014
For what it's worth, don't believe anything anyone says in this thread, it is pure speculation. How can you be "75%" certain of something?

Yes it's a pain in the A, but it'll come when it comes, and people saying "it'll be this weekend" or "sorry it'll be tomorrow afternoon", is just playing into the hype.

The only REAL information you can get, is via the same official channels we're all using.
At the moment, all official sources do point towards an end of week release, but who knows.

The latest beta is working well for me, including notifications, which were an issue previously.

Do you also get the update warning ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.