Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhone: do you use a case?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moral Orel

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2007
I use the rubber case from incase just so I will have more grip on the back of the phone, otherwise it's a little slick and it's hard to use one handed.

venom600

macrumors 65816
Mar 23, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
i notice you use the incase. i had that one for a day but noticed the rubber would stretch out.

I lusted after that Incase Rubber Cover and picked it up last weekend. After two days, it looked like crap because of the lint that stuck to it from my pocket and the rubber was starting to stretch. There just isn't enough material on the front of the case to keep it tight.I'll be going back to my Case-Mate leather case this weekend.

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
I put it in an iPod sock...a little short, but I always put it in an empty, clean pocket....its fine. Better then naked, but I still get the whole "This is the iPhone, the way it was made to be used" feel

sWaltuo

macrumors regular
May 25, 2007
Just ordered this beautiful case from Vaja! Can't wait for it to get here ...

What do ya'll think about it?

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 384
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 386

AppleIntelRock

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Just ordered this beautiful case from Vaja! Can't wait for it to get here ...

What do ya'll think about it?

Vaja makes great looking cases, do I think that will really protect your iPhone- at all? Not in a million years. :eek:

FetalSage

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2007
I use the SLEEK case too, but when someone wants a demo I take it out so they can see how sleek it really is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.