Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bella101

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2008
Please Me-
Name:Bella
Town:Edison
Code:3866-7738-4504
I'm on between 3:00-9:00 pm
Thanks can't wait to see you :):):):):)

Shy-Guy

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2008
r u gonna invite me?

My gates are open now so come on through.

Im on soz it took so long i dnt read my emails often but i added u im on now and or later ill b on around 6:00 on weekdays ill try 2 go on at da weekend LOL im on my Wii doin this

Dougal915

macrumors newbie
Mar 16, 2008
Animal Crossing DS Friend Codes

Name: Lily
Town: pupstown
Friend Code: 5026-4223-0970
Fruit: oranges, peaches, pears, :apple: , coconuts, cherries

Please add me!

Shy-Guy

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2008
Add me?

Douglas have u added me if so then ill b on around 4:00pm all week accept thursday maybe but try anyway oh & Bella did u add me if so then same 2 u YOU 2 REPLY SOON I CHECK EVERY DAY!

bumcheese

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2008
Add me.

Im new on this friend codes thing and dont have any friends, is anyone willing to open their gate for me and give me their friend code because my gate thing isnt working on wifi. :confused:

Add me on
Name : Lola
Town : Tropica
Code : 184815308182

Im going to try to open my gate during 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm.

:D

Byee x

SarahTheAnimal

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2008
Hi...
My code is: 1547-5053-9705
My name is: Sarah
My town is: Solihull
Hope this works, I'll hopefully leave my gates open for the rest of today and some of tomorrow :) Please somebody come if you can as I have no friends yet :(

XxchelseaxbbexX

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2008
Zedaryoe

:DName: Charlie
Town: Zedaryoe
Friend code: 4081-5367-1889

my fruits are: cherrys, coconuts, oranges, pears, apples.
please add me! ask me to go on wi-fi anytime you want.. just email me.

MY MSN: charlotteolmoore@hotmail.com feel free to come in my town ANYTIME!

hope 2 c ya soon pplz! luff chelsea bbe

p.s when i say anytime, i mean weekends i can go on anytime

addmeonacww

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2008
addmeonacww

name :Shane
friend code: 3737-9398-9280
town: Kyro
help me pull weeds plz, LOTS of fruit trees.costs 2000 bells to get in first time and 1000bells after that.(next day starts at 2000 again and goes down to 1000 after the first time) to come but u can profit more from taking all the fruit and selling(each fruit sells for 500 if u bring it back to your town.so taking 4 fruits=2000 bells so ur making more than u payed to get in)
if u add me i have to add u if u want to come into my town.
if u add me plz email me with ur info at squall_ex_leonhart@hotmail.com
and i will add u right away and im usually on most of the day,if not check back every hour or so.:apple:

XxchelseaxbbexX

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2008
name :Shane
friend code: 3737-9398-9280
town: Kyro
help me pull weeds plz, LOTS of fruit trees.costs 2000 bells to get in first time and 1000bells after that.(next day starts at 2000 again and goes down to 1000 after the first time) to come but u can profit more from taking all the fruit and selling(each fruit sells for 500 if u bring it back to your town.so taking 4 fruits=2000 bells so ur making more than u payed to get in)
if u add me i have to add u if u want to come into my town.
if u add me plz email me with ur info at squall_ex_leonhart@hotmail.com
and i will add u right away and im usually on most of the day,if not check back every hour or so.:apple:

hey shane, ill help you pull weeds. im on animal crossing now if u wanna let me through..my MSN is charlotteolmoore@hotmail.com if u wanna add me and ask me 2 go on animal crossing... IM ON IT NOW SO OPEN YOUR GATES!

Shy-Guy

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2008
Added ppl

Ok ppl i cant email u cus my cp is slow and im doin this on my wii :D anyway ive added Lola,Sarah and Charlie may i plz go 2 1 of ur towns im on NOW! ok im gonna be on 2day ill leave my gate open for people 4 like a hour or so so come 2 my town Bring money aswell ull know y wen u come its 4:29 now ill b on 4 probally 4 a long time ok o and if you come my DS will be closed so hang about ill check every 10 mins or so :D

XxchelseaxbbexX

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2008
Ok ppl i cant email u cus my cp is slow and im doin this on my wii :D anyway ive added Lola,Sarah and Charlie may i plz go 2 1 of ur towns im on NOW! ok im gonna be on 2day ill leave my gate open for people 4 like a hour or so so come 2 my town Bring money aswell ull know y wen u come its 4:29 now ill b on 4 probally 4 a long time ok o and if you come my DS will be closed so hang about ill check every 10 mins or so :D

u can come to my town if ur still online... giv me ur MSN nd ill contact u by dat..

i hav a question... how far can u contact ppl from?

Shy-Guy

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2008
Come in

Ok ppl its 22:10 and im still on so come in my gate is open im gonna close my gate at around 00:10 so come in quickly

dudesomeguy1

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2008
add me!!!!!!!!!!!

add me
Name:DK
TOWN :DKland
Friend Code: 3652-0248-7754
add meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!plz!!!!!!!!!!!>_<

addmeonacww

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2008
can u add me ppleasee?

can ppl add me and come to my town. add me on msn (my msn is squall_ex_leonhart@hotmail.com) cost to enter 2000 bells, but ther is ALOUGHT of fruit trees taht u can take,each fruit sells for 500 bells if u bring it back to ur nook store and sell it.2000 bells the first time and thatn 1000 every time after that.resets after every day.ill try to be on alought. ty

Shy-Guy

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2008
Dk?

DK ive added you but im not sure what youre name is is DK or D K and is it DK Land or D K land:confused: its 10:10 and im trying to open my gate its probaly going to be open in the matter of like 5 mins so all are welcome if you want to do another day i have all week and next week except tuesday and forwards i have to go to school but i will b back at like 4:00 so email me at yswordsman@hotmail.co.uk kk

addmeonacww

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2008
ADD MEq

i put ma info up there in the faq. add me plz and come to my town PLEASE. i need bells cuz im poor cuz i just bought ma 1million bell hat.and i need the peach fruit and than ill have all of the frutis.FREE to enter and i have best nook store and ill b glad to order something from the catalog for u.im opening my gate right NOW adn tomorrow for a bit and after that every now nd then.add m a msn if u want also to make it easiear,scroll up to see ma msn.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.