Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mantan

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2009
DFW
Your wondering is irrelevant.

The OP is making a statement that he/she is pleased with the mini. Not asking for your opinion.

Making a statement...but then using the backhanded 'whiners and complainers' jab at anyone who had a differing opinion. Just sayin....

MacIke

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 6, 2003
The Frigid Wasteland of MN
Making a statement...but then using the backhanded 'whiners and complainers' jab at anyone who had a differing opinion. Just sayin....

I sat and read all the posts on the mini. I compared the mini to the 4 at the store. Which let's be honest is not a good place to compare.

I am so thrilled with the Mini. I am not taking a job other than really trying to say that people have whined and complained endlessely. This is just an observation.

iPad Mini great holding it and using it. Love reading iBooks and Kindle and more

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
I sat and read all the posts on the mini. I compared the mini to the 4 at the store. Which let's be honest is not a good place to compare.

I am so thrilled with the Mini. I am not taking a job other than really trying to say that people have whined and complained endlessely. This is just an observation.

iPad Mini great holding it and using it. Love reading iBooks and Kindle and more

Look how many threads about the mini end up being about the screen.

Some don't mind it, some very much do. So long as you are happy with it, then fine and enjoy your purchase. Plan on losing some sleep. It's is like having a nice small new toy.

Steevie

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2012
Ahhhhhh i really want oneeeeee. For those who came from an ipad3-4 is the speed difference that big?

World Citizen

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2011
Look how many threads about the mini end up being about the screen.

Some don't mind it, some very much do.

Why do they actually buy these things... ?
Do they buy it because it's Apple or do they buy it because the tasks are going to be easier, or they get a feature they could really use?
It seems like they first buy it and afterwards find out what it actually is...

Why do they feel like Apple should build products like they think it needs to be?
Apple thinks their products are perfect. And they are... because they decide what is perfect.

Obviously the Mini was not the right choice for them. They just bought it and then complained about things they feel they are missing. Apple made a product like it is. You can't be pissed because it's different than you need or want. Nobody got an iPad mini before it was released... there was no previous version. So its not possible to find this screen kind of problems on it. There is nothing to compare. The thing is as it is. If you feel like you need something different... you can ask if they would look at it, but you cant say that Apple has done something wrong.

Come on... If thousands of people use it without a problem... then the rest needs a different type of product which Apple doesn't sell... Who are you to blame them for doing wrong?

Like: I need something like X, but my favourite brand doesn't make it. The thing they make is a wrong product .

No offense at you ... but you came with the complainers reference... and I needed to quote someone. ;)

Last edited:

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
Playing video games on iPad mini over iPad is a dream!

Good to hear! My sister got my nephew one for Christmas. He had been using the ipad 2. Hope he won't miss the bigger screen for gaming. He's only 10 though, so his hands will probably be great for the mini.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.