Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MAC-PRO-DEMON

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Up north in Yorkshire :)
This may be just me, but I swear I can see the safari task bar behind the clock bar on the lock screen? Is this a recognised quirk?

Will just say that it is not at all visible above, but it seems if you have a safari window, then go to the lock screen, or the photo app you can reasonably clearly see the window translucently behind it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 485
Last edited by a moderator:

kraigyong

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2013
yeah,It seems I was seeing things. Can't seem to replicate it. This has been a VERY long week
3.gif

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I can't see anything other then you need to charge the iPad up ;)

SeanR1

macrumors 6502
Jan 4, 2009
Pennsylvania
This may be just me, but I swear I can see the safari task bar behind the clock bar on the lock screen? Is this a recognised quirk?

Will just say that it is not at all visible above, but it seems if you have a safari window, then go to the lock screen, or the photo app you can reasonably clearly see the window translucently behind it?

LOL, off topic, but while looking at your picture on my iPad 1, I FREAKED OUT, when I saw it was at 10%. I thought it was my battery indicator for a second, and I just got done charging it. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.