Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndyR

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
Hope they fix the bug where when you import new music, it doesn't show up until you log out the store, quit itunes and restart. Otherwise it doesn't show up.

CodexMonkey

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2012
In addition, I just went to a playlist which was being viewed by Grid (Album Cover) and double clicked one of the album covers to start off my listening with the one song in that playlist from that album. And it played it.

And, because I had loop on (repeat all, btw), it played it over and over and over again. The one song, not the playlist.

Seriously..?

JackieTreehorn

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2005
Amsterdam
Hope they fix the bug where when you import new music, it doesn't show up until you log out the store, quit itunes and restart. Otherwise it doesn't show up.

Do you have iTunes Match turned on? I have similar problems (including movie import) which tend to be iTunes Match related - when I turn off iTunes Match and import, no problems whatsoever...

StudioGuy

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2003
CoverFlow in Store

I finally did the upgrade from iTunes 10 to 11 today, and although I knew CoverFlow was gone (a feature I will miss), I thought it was ironic that when going to the iTunes Store, I noticed has a CoverFlow-ish banner of the headings. :confused:

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
iTunes 11.0 was quite laggy when I'm loading the iTunes Store. Hope 11.0.1 helps to improve the overall performance...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.